Science : I cannot believe I'm living thru the beginning of the end of civilization

I cannot believe I'm living thru the beginning of the end of civilization

And I don't even have a pack of cigarettes. But I have 3 lighters.😥
And the news is grim on radio, online and television.

I can feel the pull of isolation coming. The patriarchy family and children wanted to frolick and not knowing or caring that the end is nearly.

I'm in shock. It doesn't feel real but I dreamed of some of these moments. I dreamed where I am now. Here it is. I didn't even know at the moment if the dream watching myself but still part of myself that what was really going on was me living during a pre-apocalyptic era.

In the dream I was not typing on filmboards. None of the dreams I've had were of my posting on filmboards. But the physical place was, and some interaction were.

Wtf…I gotta make plans now on how to survive.

Also, is it true that there is a cash shortage? Or is that just in a particular state, USA?

Re: I cannot believe I'm living thru the beginning of the end of civilization

I’ve been communicating with my spirit healer recently on levels you wouldn’t be able to comprehend and they have delivered some fascinating insight on you.

As much as it pains me, sweetie, I think I might need to cut your malevolent delinquency out of my life.

Damn, this was hard to type.

We've never ever met before in my entire life! That fact was the absolute craziest part. I don't even know you. You had plenty of opportunities to get your happy ass here to met me in person. Rather than that, you send me like 3 vocaroos about random stuff, and then you gave random people a script to use on me at the most inappropriate times in my life.

You're like, so crazy.

Yes, as Danny Dyer once said, ‘The course of true love never did run smooth.’

½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian, Anglo+English-Irish, ⅛ Dutch, French, German
Blog