Star Wars : Looks like we are stuck with Kathleen Kennedy

Looks like we are stuck with Kathleen Kennedy

https://collider.com/is-kathleen-kennedy-being-replaced-lucasfilm-reason-why/

There’s no truth to the rumors that Kathleen Kennedy is being replaced as the head of Lucasfilm, Disney CEO Bob Chapek assured shareholders on an investor’s call on Tuesday. Chapek was asked rather bluntly if Kennedy was being replaced by Dave Filoni or Jon Favreau – both of whom have been building out the Disney+ Star Wars realm with shows like The Mandalorian and the upcoming The Book of Boba Fett. Taken aback, Chapek responded:

“We’ve been absolutely thrilled that we can have the kind of talent like Kathy Kennedy to direct Lucasfilm… We look forward to having Kathleen Kennedy running the Lucasfilm organization for many years to come.”

No hope for Star Wars.

Re: Looks like we are stuck with Kathleen Kennedy

QUESTION - What is killing "STAR WARS" right now ?

ANSWER - Kathleen Kennedy, The SJW's, and The Fandom Menace

The CEO of any company is really just a big cheerleader. His job is to present the company’s decisions in the best possible way. He has to say these things or the market will react and Disney’s stock price will decrease.

Please discuss.

For me, I do think that Kathleen Kennedy should either be fired or just simply not have her contract renewed when it is up.

I then think that she should indeed be replaced by both Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

She should be executed.

Please discuss.

Lmao geek thread

❤️

Lmao geek thread

Right. Not nearly as important to the entire site as this…

https://www.filmboards.com/board/t/Rouge-please-ask-Nimda-why-he%E2%80%99s-so-upset-with-me-3337987/

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Nimda is the creator and owner of this site you’re on every day of your old, pathetic and decrepit life. Get over it bitch.

❤️

Nimda is the creator and owner of this site you’re on every day of your old, pathetic and decrepit life.

Right. Thank you for putting me in my place.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!