Peter Weller : What a total jerk…met him in person

What a total jerk…met him in person

Met him at a Q&A this weekend what a total tool. First he was bragging about how he got to drive fast cars, he has money, and his high level of education bragging bout getting a PhD.

Then afterwards he tried his best to push his way through the fans wanting to meet him get a pic or autograph. He did a few but he was trying hard to get out of there. Some fans followed him then he said "No more" and ran out the exit.

What a tool! There are many fans wanting an autograph or pic and he pretty much says go away. They got nothing. 5 more minutes of his time would have made their days. Guys like this should not be in show business.

Re: Dirty look

Yeah, my friend's cousin's friend said he gave her a dirty look while waiting at a hot dog stand in New York.

My votes:http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=9422378

Wow. Shouldn't be in show business? He's already starred in several successful and classic films dating over 20 years ago. That statement is kind of redundant and useless.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well, he IS a big time actor... 5b4 he's worked with Paul Verhoeven, David Cronenberg, and will be in the new Star Trek... and if you can't separate the person and his work, then I'd find another hobby.

Example: Yes, I know Mel Gibson is a lunatic, but he is also an amazing filmmaker (IMO of course)

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

He left acting some years back to get his PhD in History and has been doing gigs in that recently. He does, though, act in some things like the nasty cop in Dexter last year. He was very good in the part. Let's face it, he owes us not much.

To understand is the opposite of existing.

Well first off, I wasn't comparing him to those actors. If you're going to compare every actor you hate to someone like Liam Neeson or Leo DiCaprio, then your just self-defeating your own argument. Of course he's not "huge" fame wise as those guys, few people are.

He's left his mark in pop culture by starring in one of the greatest action films of all time... yeah, that is a pretty big deal.

You just had a bad experience with him (oh my God, he's human and possibly had a bad day... it can't be) and now are seeking every excuse to bash his career, of which most working actors I'm sure are envious of. Christ, I met Michael Dorn from Star Trek and the dude was pretty rude... but I'm not going to think, "Well he's no Al Pacino so he's an acting failure, har har har".

Bottom line? Weller is a great actor, is freaking Robocop, has acted steadily since his career began and judging from your high brow attitude and your expected grovelling to every cult actor you meet, I'm sure I'd act like a douche to you to.

Peter Weller is one of my favorite actors and I hate to say it but I have seen NUMEROUS posts about him being arrogant and difficult. If you approach him on the street and he is less than receptive then fine-everyone has days they don't feel social. But at a Q&A session this is inexcusable especially for a guy who doesn't get swarmed like every day and isn't totally in the public eye in a superstar kind of way like Matt Damon or something. A Q&A is an event, like a convention, that is supposed to be for the fans. Not cool. I would LOVE to meet this guy and ask him about his work but after all the crap I've read I wouldn't even think about approaching him. Anyone ever read the post about him screaming at an employee at the Virgin Megastore because they didn't Miracle On 34th Street or something? lol

"I've seen things in this city that make Dante's Inferno read like Winnie The Pooh."

Peter Weller wants mother@#$%^ to say "ahh"!

Leviathan....lol!

Yeah, he's like that. When I saw him he signed some autographs and pulled an "Elvis has left the building" routine. I thought, okay. He's a busy guy. So I decided to leave too. I walked out the exit and he was just hanging out on the steps. "There He Is!", he blurts, and ducks past me back into the building. He should change his name from Peter to Richard Weller. He seems like a Dick.

Re: What a total jerk…met him in person

I read that he wasn't very good to Sela Ward who he was engaged to

Yes, because you "read" something somewhere about someone who don't know, it must be true and/or have a bearing in this case. You are an insufferable idiot.

Hama cheez ba-Beer behtar meshawad!

Yes, because you "read" something somewhere about someone who don't know, it must be true and/or have a bearing in this case. You are an insufferable idiot.

fanboys who stalk actors and then bitch about being rejected by them on internet forums are the epitome of a "tool".

(`i).)^

Yes, he is a jerk, including to people he is working with or has worked with in the industry. That is irrelevant to his actual acting talent. But it could explain why he hasn't had a bigger career.

like u would knew.. suuuuure

ur an effing tool.. let him be.. if he say no its no.. dumbass

My, aren't you a class act. Don't think I'm going to lose any sleep over what you think.

So the guy has a life then? That's your complaint?

Maybe he had somewhere he wanted to be. Maybe he had a hot date that night.

Post deleted

Indeed. OP's comment set off alarm bells as soon as he mentioned "bragging" about what Weller's rightfully earned. Then it devolved into complete entitlement. What an imbecile. Peter Weller owes nobody anything.

Post deleted

When you're as awesome as Peter Weller, I think you've earned your right to be arrogant and douchey. All respect to this fantastic actor. Even if I met him and he was horrible to me, I'd be just as much of a fan afterwards. I find it pathetic that people are so quick to dislike actors if they get a brief bad impression of them during a 2 minute meeting. As if they know all about them from a three sentence conversation.

Post deleted

On the contrary, you come across as a major *beep* A complete loser, and your whole comment screams out "sour grapes".

He once fuc|ked me in the ass and did not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give me a reach-around.

Scariest words in English: Were from the federal government and were here to help. R. Reagan