The Soapbox : Lmao

Lmao

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Re: Lmao

Nothing funny. Take some time off from Filmboards.

Screaming flustered teachers are funny to me.

I was off of filmboards the whole day, lol.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Take a week off, Jerk off.

Go fuck yourself.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

You try to banned me lol

Christina and azn_2 says far more worst on this board, no action is ever taken upon them.

How fair is that?

Hello pop actor.

Who?

Jerk off!!

You had a lonely thanksgiving molesting your sex doll and applying rogaine, pop.

Lol. I never had a teacher who lost it like that. But the kid may have been driving her crazy.

I had one really nasty English teacher in 7th grade who would all a sudden tell a student, usually a girl "Stand up!". Then she would proceed to tear the girl apart in the most sadistic manner. She was always nice to me. But my older sisters all went through the "Stand up!" routine.

I GameBoy - H. superior

She would criticize the clothes or composure or grades?

Personality traits. Or she would say something like "look at a girl your age wearing such clothes", that kinda catty stuff.

I GameBoy - H. superior