Yahoo Serious : FOR THE LAST TIME..

FOR THE LAST TIME..

HES NOT 53 HES 33 OK GET IT RIGHT

Re: FOR THE LAST TIME..

even wikipedia has that he was born July, 1953

Sorry, but he couldnt have been 15 when he di b68 d Young Einstein.... no way. Thanks for trying.

Pardon my ignorance but how do you know he wasn't born in 1953?

ok im repeating myself but anyway...

hes freaking born in 1953....

deal with it!

and i know this for a FACT!

my dad went to art school with him...

and my dad is 53

yes...

So, Wikipedia, IMDb and justcozimcool's dad are all wrong?
Interesting that there's only ONE source stating something else...

Actually IMDB isn't always right. MY little brother was able to put my friend as the director of the new wolverine progect for over a month. Funny Hu?

also for some reason haley jole osment has done some movie in the 60's ... no one has changed that yet

its not saying he acted in the 60s dude, thats when sesame street first aired....wow.......

I am not disputing the validity of your claim but I often find that people on message boards claim to know someone famous or related to someone who knows someone famous to "prove" their point, so people will say well they must be right because they went to the same veterinarian.
At the same time, I would say that 53 is probably about right. It is not possible for him to be 33. That means he would have attended and dropped out of college and made his first movie all by the age of 15. No way.

He was 35 when he did young Einstein? :s

"Middle Aged Einstein"

Not the first time middle-aged actors has portrayed teenagers...

Yeah, at least he looked younger than he was.

Teenager? I rewatched the movie recently, and nowhere in it did the word teenager surface... Just before the end credits though, they tell the viewer when (the real one) Albert Einstein was born: 1879. Therefore he would've been 27 at 1906. So, yes, Yahoo Serious was older than the character 5b4 he portrayed, but not that much.

I always knew he was an adult probably in his twenties when that movie was made, but I was pretty shocked to find out he was in his mid thirties and he didn't look much older at all in Mr. Accident way in 2000.

He's been married since 1989, If he is 33, that would mean he got married at 17. Do you know many people who get married at such a young age??

If he's 33, he would have been 14 when Young Einstein came out. I think he's 53. lol

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Note that "Young Einstein" Einstein took him 5 years to complete (source www.yahooserious.com) So that means he started filming when he was 10. And before that he was producing rock videos. I love it when 7-8 year olds says:

"I can shoot your video, but I have to be in bed by 7 so it has to take place during day time"

(yeah, im sarcastic)

HE CAN'T BE 33, HE RGISTERED HIS NAME YAHOO SERIOUS AS A TRADEMARK IN 1980. HE HAD A BATTLE WITH YAHOO OVER IT. THEY RGISTERED IN 1994. I DOUBT HE DID THAT AT SEVEN YEARS OLD.

sorry hardcore marcus.... you are just wrong. why would you get so angry about it, think it through he couldn't just be 20 years younger because you said so.

E

Who gives a how old he is...whens he doing another film? Thats what I want to know!

I was 16 when young einstien came out, now i'm 35 how did he become younger than me in all those years?

It's like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it'll clean you out,but it'll leave you hollow inside

Lol...maybe the poster met a guy at the bar who said he is Yahoo Serious the actor and then went home with him and is in love and doesn't want hear the truth! Hehehe.

rofl @ the whole thred.especially the post above mine.hahaaaaaaaaa

Yahoo Serious is the greatest actor/director/writer of all time. Period. No one else even comes close. Well, maybe Vin Diesel. He is obviously 33 and will never be a day older. Geesh.

http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=5118930

cloak.gif

Post deleted

its kinda like my mom:
she's celebrating her 31st birthday, for the 15th time or something like that (not really sure how old she is).

Post deleted

OK He's 53...but Mel Gibson is 16

Wow, so he wrote, directed, and started in Young Einstein when he was 10. Impressive.

so what was he like 10 when he made young eintsien

Yahoo will turn 60 next month... ain't that something?
Wow...