Yahoo Serious : Where is he?

Where is he?

Apart from being amused that he wrote, produced directed and starred in all his films (and people wonder why his career crashed and burned), I started to wonder - where is Yahoo Serious now? Does anyone honestly know what he's up to?

Re: Where is he?

I actually have emailed Yahoo and spoken with him recently. He is filming a new movie, as is mentioned on his website, about the Australian soldiers during the war. Everytime I got an email from him or his writing partner, they were mentioning how tired they were (near exhaustion). I have a feeling this one is going to have a different feeling for it. Yahoo has really taken the topic to heart.

He's still trying to make it in movies? God help us. I just assumed he was working in the local Wal Mart or something. Perhaps you could suggest that to him!

Grow wings and fly away you wouldn't know good comedy if it bit you in the Walmart!

Y'know - it's interesting how I actually wrote 'Tescos' in my original message. Imdb must have changed it to to 'Wal Mart'. That has to be censorship and product placement at its most ridiculous.

Interesting, I wonder if it will catch Target or Walgreens and not just Tescos.

But Target and Walgreens (?!) are American, as is IMDB. I guess IMDB tailor the site towards their american 'viewers', even if it means editing people's posts. A bit sad really!

We don't have Walmart in Australia.

I think you've missed the point of the 'conversation'.

"We don't have Walmart in Australia."

What a coincidence, we don't have any Australians in our Wal-Marts…

Count your blessings.

But Target and Walgreens (?!) are American, as is IMDB. I guess IMDB tailor the site towards their american 'viewers', even if it means editing people's posts. A bit sad really!

Actually dear daneaston IMDB is actually a BRITISH site and was set up in Bristol, England. I should know because I used to live there and have met its creator.

I do wish people would do a little research first so as to not look foolish!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Tesco is a British supermarket. In the very first post on this I wrote Tesco but a couple of days later it had been changed to Wal Mart, something we don't have over here.

It just fascinated me that IMDb changed it. Personally I think it's an insult to the intellingence of Americans. I'm sure anyone reading it would have guessed what it was, or at least had the intelligence to write a post asking.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Pardon?

Post deleted

If you're going to ask that, I suggest you use English, not French. Apologies if I have somehow offended you with my Friends-based question - this was not my intention.

Post deleted

Post deleted

yes and thats why his comedy Young Einstein grossed over 100 million globally.

Carlos Powered By mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
IExplorer is scrap

Can i have his email? - Yahoo's i mean - i am a huge fan and have been reading about the prep for the new film - and would love to write him a fan letter and offer my support - financial if need be!

He would actually be 52 NOW.

Damn, was it really 17 years ago when i saw Young Einstein.

Post deleted

I hope he makes Young Einstein 2.

If he does within about five cycles, he should play 'the father', well, a very old one… Or if it's going to be many-many-many cycles later, then 'the grandfather'.

Yeah I wanna know where he is…I'm related to him :p he is my great nana's nephew or sumthing. old Nana Pead. :) love her

humanitarian work

Yahoo is doing humanitarian work all over australia and tazmania. He rocks!!

Re: humanitarian work

I really doubt imdb changed Tesco's to Wal-Mart, for one thing I think the admins can only delete a post not edit it, but then again this is the Yahoo Serious board so I geuss anything is possible

also up until I talked with these Irish guys on Xbox live I thought Wal-Mart was a global store like Mc Donalds, but I geuss not

R.O.D the tv…nuff said

LOL humanitarian work in Tazmania? I've been there. They don't need help. I absolutely love two parts about this thread 1. The high volume of deleted posts. 2. That dude who seriously believes IMDB went in and CHANGED WHAT HE WROTE from ("Tezcos"?)WTF?] to "Wal Mart". There are billions of people on Earth. You really think a movie website gives a crap about one limey mentioning a store in England? You are hilarious. All the people that actually believe it too are insane. You literally must have some kind of seriously yahoo stuff going on in your head.

Getting back to the question…is he doing another movie, or what? Does anyone know for sure?

What doez Y.S. do between films? Does he do standup, TV, or what? An avg of 7-8 yrs tween flicks is a massively long time!

He surfs, hikes, and writes scripts for his next big "art project".

Here's an article from September 2008 but it doesn't look like it has materialized into anything relevant

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/631431/yahoo-serious-is-serious-about-kokoda">http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/631431/yahoo-serious-is-serio us-about-kokoda

(`i).)^