Politics : Poll: Trump 2024?

Trump 2024?

Been reading Donald has accepted the election outcome and is planning a 2024 bid. Think it’s feasible?

yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

I'm cumming.

Re: Trump 2024?

No.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

He received 5 mil more votes this time than 2016. If he wants the nomination, who’s going to take it away from him?

I'm cumming.

The GOP who would commit political suicide running an impeached and widely despised candidate a 2nd time. A lot of Republicans voted for Biden.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

He’s received more votes than any of his predecessors.

I'm cumming.

And had more votes against him than any previous candidate as well. The total only matters if you win. Do you math often or r doze Librul learnin books too hard 2 reed?

-Erin Wotherspoon

Think about it, you fool. If he speaks against an opposing candidate he can split the vote and tank whomever opposes him. If he wants the spot it’s his for that reason alone.

Don’t think he’d be above doing this. The guy is a literal narcissist and it’s part of why he won (and why he lost).

I'm cumming.

Soon to be 80, 000, 000 votes against him. Landslide loss. Thousands more in Gen Z will be eligible to vote in key states in 2024 and they vote overwhelmingly against Republicans and despise Trump. The GOP can’t waste another election hitching their wagons to the orange boy.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I would have said he'd be too old, 78 in 2024. But Biden is 78 now.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Trump has McDonald’s ketchup in his arteries and is millions in debt .A second campaign would bleed him dry.

-Erin Wotherspoon

It’ll definitely depend on how the Biden (and possibly Harris) presidency goes. But as of now, I don’t see republicans ever letting him take control of their party again

I think he has a gun to their heads. Too much popular support for them to prevent him from calling shots. He can easily tank their election chances by crying foul and ordering his base up stay home and not vote.

I think the big story of 2020 wasn’t that Joe won. It was that trump received 5 million more votes than in 2016. Trump nationalism is here to stay.

I'm cumming.

Never underestimate the anti-christ.

Without any doubt, if he is still in good health, he will be the Republican nominee. He had 75 million voters, a record for any Republican, and it was while going up against a likable opponent, and during a pandemic he handled extremely poorly. The Republican party knows they can't come close to those numbers with anyone else.

But he lost.

You think it was the pandemic that tanked him? If so, might it hurt the Biden economy enough to reverse the situation? God what a weird time to be breathing.

I'm cumming.

I'm an anti Trump person but he has a clear path to being the next president.

….

Fascinating. Is that path through your mother’s pants?

I'm cumming.

I hope i'm wrong I really do. For the record my mother called for violence against Trump so no, not her pants. But Trump WILL win the next election. I'm not happy about it either.

….

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

As others have pointed out he's still a lot younger than Sniffy Joe who shouldn't be able to make it 8 years…86?..c'mon man!

So yes I think it's possible especially if puppet Joe steps down due to dementia and Kamelface takes over. People will hate her. They hate her now which could bode well for Trump or possibly another Republican in 2024.

✨gorilla magic✨

Trump has dementia himself. He’s in worse physical shape than Biden and has McDonald’s secret sauce in his arteries.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Trump definitely needs to lose weight. At his age too much fast food is really bad but mentally he's still sharper than Biden.

I think Trump might actually be autistic and people falsely perceive it as cold, mean, and unsympathetic.

✨gorilla magic✨

I hope not

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.