Re: Impeach Biden!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much

Yes! Give us Kamala!!!!!!

Then we'll impeach her too

In a hundred years no one will care.

Oh, there will be plenty of time for THAT– mark my words! Thanks to the Russia-gate and Ukraine-gate nonsense that consumed three and a half years of Trump's presidency, Biden is going to be hounded from day one of his presidency. There will be extensive investigations into his dealings with China and Ukraine, not to mention Hunter's dubious activities, Joe's grope and rape allegations, and whatever other dirt the GOP can dig up on the Biden clan. It'll be a four year long shitshow but the Dems have only themselves to blame….Tit for tat and all that jazz. I have no sympathy for the Dems.

I agree fully and it should happen, but if the Deep State and the corrupt Dems steal these remaining undecided Senate contests, it won't happen. That is with the qualifier that Biden's in the White House which would mean the Dems control all three branches. A Biden presidency isn't a certainty yet.

It was going to happen for sure.

Good luck with that. I don’t think that he’s going to last through 2024.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

He'll be having a "heart attack" before long. Mark my words!

I don't he shoves McDonald's up his ass like Trump does.

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

like you guys dealt with it for 4 years? lol Fuck you. There will be NO slack for Biden and his crack head whore loving criminal son.

hold on cowboy. he hasn't been swore in has president yet. biden can't do no worse than what trump did.

biden is a president filler at the moment. the american people hated trump and they were willing to take any candidates to replace him until new younger ethnic candidates will run in 4 years, then old joe won't stand a chance .

hated Trump? What fuckin planet are you on! If you took out the voter fraud trump won. You're insane.

Lmfao. If you took out the Elaine than George Costanza Is the prettiest girl on Seinfeld. Reality doesn’t register in MAGA land.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Interesting how you fuckin asshole liberals believe so much in voter fraud and suppression when your guy loses but not when he wins. Fuck off ya skanky bitch.

Republicans literally can’t win elections without cheating. Democrats outnumber you substantially. That’s why you must gerrymander, suppress, voter intimidate, electoral college , litigate, and usps corrupt your way to losing popular votes by 5 million votes.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Hmmm…lets see…in the last 50 years…

Nixon, Regan, Bush, Bush, Trump

Carter, Clinton, Obama

Seems that generally the American voter prefers Republicans toots. Sorry to break it to you but the TRUTH has a decidedly CONSERVATIVE slant to it.

Republicans have 1 popular vote win in the last 3 decades. You slant toward nothing besides irrelevancy.

-Erin Wotherspoon

You're one of those idiot liberals who was all pissed about electoral college before but now its fine. Fuck you and the popular vote. It has NEVER mattered….ever.

You must be new here. I’m 100% Electoral College and have argued against people who want to abolish it. Can you finally STFU now? 🤨

-Erin Wotherspoon

You may have but then why mention a stat that means nothing. Democrats carry NY and CA. Depending on how the other states fall they will almost always get the pop vote. IT MEANS NOTHING. You brought it up, not me. I brought up how many times by compression each have won. You wanted to argue the point so why don't you shut the fuck up bitch!

You probably wouldn't find much objection. Sleepy Joe served his purpose. He got rid of the super spreader who will probably be in prison by the end of next year.

BYEDON 2020!
FOUR LESS YEARS!
LOCK HIM UP!

My Accomplices Got Arrested

impeach now!!!

That’s nice but he isn’t president yet so …… how would this impeachment work exactly?

-Erin Wotherspoon

we're all aware that you're pretty much the dumbest fuck on this entire board but do you need to advertise it so much?

You got me beat by about 5 millions votes there, slick.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Wow…nice retort. The average 3 year old could've come up with better.

Nope!

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

It would actually happen next year if the repubs had flipped the house. I doubt if Joe will still be prez if they flip it in 2022.
"It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes."

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Nope. Man won the election fair and square.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.