Harold Ramis : When did he get so fat?

When did he get so fat?

I remember after I saw "As Good As It Gets," I heard that Harold Ramis had a cameo in the film. I thought to myself, I didn't notice him. Then when I watched it again, I finally noticed him and thought to myself, Wow! He got really fat! I understand that men naturally tend to gain weight when they reach a certain age, but Harold was practically scrawny in the "Ghostbusters" movies. It wasn't like he was a little chubby, and then became fat. I know "Groundhog Day" was made in the early 90's and he was already fat in that movie (he did a cameo as a doctor). Seems like he gained weight pretty quickly. He must've done like Bill Murray's character in "GD," and decided to order everything off the menu at a diner...only Harold did it every single day.

Re: When did he get so fat?

Sometimes it's just a part of getting older.

And show some sensitivity. Making your subject "When did he get so fat?" is rude and makes you seem like a tool.

The future is just a f-ing concept that we use to avoid being alive today.

Well, maybe he didn't feel he had to stay so thin. Don't forget, he is mostly a writer and director, not a performer in Hollywood.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

was he already married with children

laugh.gif

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!" - James Dean, Rebel Without A Cause

Post dele
1c84
ted

This message has been deleted.

>>> do you even know what a tool is?

Does anybody, really? This is the question that has mystified man from time immemorial.

Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers!

Ramis got into a competition with Aykroyd as to who can be the fattest!

Its that man again!!

It's problem genes or health or both. I think he's wonderful.

http://www.cgonzales.net & http://www.drxcreatures.com

Aykroyd's not that fat. i've met him

He's aged horribly! In the short time between Ghostbusters 2 and Grounhog day he got really fat, now he's old and fat. It looks like he's aged at least 40 years in the last 20. I've not heard of him having cancer or anything. I'd say he just let himself go to pot.

"Pot" as in marijuana? Because I seriously doubt he did any drugs whatsoever in the past 20 or 30 years (I can't even say he did them before that).

Looks like someone needs to read about figures of speech.

Looks like someone needs a thank you.

Between Ghostbusters 1 and Ghostbusters 2 he already began to become heavier and he had to lose weight for Ghostbusters 2. I wonder if he does lose some for the third part. I can't imagine Egon Spengler as a chubby.

I guess that contributed to his death.

Enter my contest! I need help for a new signature! Maybe I'll choose yours and you'll win a cash prize!

He actually died of a blood disorder.

"I have been felt up, stalked, and called Taylor Swift. Could you please just cut me some slack?!"

It's so shocking when someone reaches their mid 60's and are not in perfect condition!!!

What we have here is failure to communicate!
wink.giffight8.gif

I'd hit it.

=D

I'm everywhere Focker.

You and me both sister. smile.gif

"Honest Abe's a mo! That's what happened.

it's kinda awkward when helen hunt gets behind harold and feels his fat face and neck. it's like she's kneeding dough.

winkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gifwinkgrin.gif

"When did he get so fat?"

He ate a really big twinkie.

The human body decays and falls apart. Once you're over your 30s, it's not just eating a lot. Nerves get pinched, people have strokes, and a whole array of debilitating problems. It's not just pigging out.