Helen Mirren : seriously who else would make love to her?

Re: seriously who else would make love to her?

"So *beep* U"

LOL: Er - thanks but no thanks.

Helen looks good for her age but 61 i couldn't go with someone that old.Am 24 and i would go with a hot woman in her 40's like halle Berry or Edie Falco.

You are so painfully stupid.

She is very classy, very sexy, and still very attractive. No doubt about it.

Don't forget Mary Hart and Vanessa Williams. Grrrrooow....

Yes I would!

Of course I would
Seriously, whod say no?

Shes hottt

I can understand 5b4 you! I'm 19 but I've never liked youn people...I find more attractive poeple about 50 (and more..) Well-a question..who has bigger charisma,who impress you more? Helen Mirren or e.g. Lindsay Lohan, ha? Helen won-in my eyes!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Dear Gentlemen (and I use this term loosely) --

I'm sure that Ms. Mirren, Ms. Sarandon, Ms. Berry, et al are all probably crying themselves to sleep knowing that they will never know the 111c sexual prowess of some unknown, twentysomething twit with limited skills who has put them on their "To Do" list. But the question remains, have these women placed you on their "To Do" list? Probably not. Why? Because you are twentysomething twits with limited skills.

H.

Lighten up. What's wrong with a little fantasy - especially when most on this thread have been tasteful about it. George Clooney and Ed Harris don't care that they're my fantasy men, but I do. I think it's wonderful that Dame Helen is being noticed by younger men!

...a signature to be named later.

Post deleted

I probably would take a ride on her if 1c84 given the chance now. I most definately would have 15 or more years ago because she had a terrific body back then.

Post deleted

I'm sure if Dame Helen read that last post, she would be so tickled by the flattery.

Post deleted

This woman is the most sexy lady in her early sixties that we will ever see in the cinema; probably in our lifetime. Savor it like the best filet you ever ate, and watch her until your eyes bleed. It just ain't gonna happen again, folks. Our pickins are slim in America, and who do we have to compare? Judi is British so she does not count. Meryl, Naomi Watts, and Julianne Moore.( one Brit/Australian ,cuz I don't know what Naomi calls herself anymore). Also, I can never forget the incomparable Catherine Deneuve. The rest are dead. However, I love the fact that Dame Helen speaks flawless French. How, bout it? Mirren is Magic.

Come on! Which any normal male wouldn't?

Thanks for mentioning Deneuve btw, she's flawless!

"Judi is British so she does not count."

LO b68 L: I hate to burst your bubble, but so is Dame Helen!

Well, I know, of course. I was trying to make a point with those who weren't, and I did it poorly. LOL

Post deleted

To be perfectly honest, I probably couldn't see myself making love with a woman in her sixties. But in her case,I would definately make an exception! She is just so beautiful and sexy. I especially love her breasts and her face.

id smash her in like it was going out of fashion !

this topic is funny, simply for the fact that i was coming to make this exact same one. i saw excalibur on cinemax last nite, and wow, i never realized how freaking hot she is (or was). i wouldnt do her now, but 20 years ago i woulda ripped that **** up.

She IS!

And what about Catherine Deneuve. She's reallllly hot. Fanny Ardant toooo - what a radiance she has . . .

Ohhhh, I don't like Catherine Deneuve, she isn't likeable to me...Sorry...Except Dame Mirren I adore Anjelica Huston, Stockard Channing and Cher, maybe Barbra Streisand....

Watch "Roman Summer of Mrs. Stone". My god, she IS beautiful. SO beautiful, it was unbelievable. I don't know if it was all director's talent or something like that, but I don't suppose so. No.

:-) Because of The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone I've started to be her fan! Love that movie and Dame Helen in it!

Not Susan Surandon, but I be having sexual fantasies about Helen Mirren. Taylor Hackford don't know what he got there boy.

The Departed Academy Award® Winner for Best Picture of 2006

Speaking as another 25 year old man, I would make love Helen Mirren as well. And many times I might add. I've always enjoyed the company and experience of older much more than those my own age.

I'm 32 and I sure would! I have nothing against age difference.

Only fools are enslaved by time and space.

Every day of the week!

I'm a 29 year old heterosexual female, but I will agree, also, that Helen Mirren is hot! I've met her (she is my acting inspiration)and, aside from being so nice and gracious, she is exquisitely beautiful. I think her poise, class, confidence and intelligence add to her allure.. and she is very alluring, indeed! Angelina Jolie has NOTHING on her!

Helen is totally hot and all natural, she is probably the most beautiful sixty something year old ever.

Anne, the: Angelina Jolie has NOTHING on her! is exact!

i agree totally with ur description... she's the perfect example of aging with grace haha... while still retaining that awesome sex appeal...

Oh yeah most definitely would.

She is smokin'

I would love to get a taste of that.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Hell friggin' YES…

Funny, I always thought she was strangely alluring & sexy before & someone suggested I check "The Cook, The Thief,..." and I was like wow.

I dug her in Excaliber way back but didn't know who she was then; caught it later and was sprung. I had some rather wild thoughts when she was bound to that bed in the teen film where she was a kidnapped teacher, forgot the name of the flick.

But I really get it now; did anyone catch her on 60 Minutes or Babba Wawa's Oscar special? Sheeeeeeiiit, she's been hot for looooonnnng time. Too bad she didn't pass on the hot gene's to any daughter's or granddaughters. Cuba Gooding & her past male co-stars are lucky as hell to able to roll around butt-naked with her.

(too Helen)"...where'd you come frommm, you sexy thang...."

As the 45 year old girlfriend of a 33 year old man id like to chime in on the Helen as MILF/GILF ques 2000 tion. More and more "mature" women are taking control of their lives and with that taking care of themselves and living lives more richly and sensually defined then ever before. In many ways, Ms Mirren is a role model for us 'cougars' (yikes). What makes Helen Mirren sexy and so broadly appealing to so many age groups and tempts either gender as well is not just her physical beauty (which is yes, evident and abundant) but a certain Je ne sais quoi. She embodies a quality of strength and fragility. A modern woman. She's got balls and oh my what a rack, too ;) She defies traditions of what makes a woman desirable and redefines them in ways that make it a win/win for the sexes. My movie star gorgeous, brainiac boyfriend (this cougar is done hunting...I caught heaven, thank you)tells me that Helen is the only woman he might ask me to "let" him 'do' (oy) and I not only find this a turn on but a compliment as well.

My movie star gorgeous, brainiac boyfriend (this cougar is done hunting...I caught heaven, thank you)tells me that Helen is the only woman he might ask me to "let" him 'do' (oy) and I not only find this a turn on but a compliment as well.

Hahahaha!!!! Oh man, I love you already! And I couldn't agree with you more about Helen!

I think it has a lot to do with her attitude and presence as well as her looks. She always seems a bit promiscuous and cheeky. Like she's in the mood for sex all the time. I love it!

This is true. She looks & acts her age with none of the societal barriers. As if saying "I'm a mature woman so I need to get broke off properly, no half-assed boning, bring it!".

Hahaha I'm a heterosexual girl but for reals...Helen is HOT. Not only has she always had a huge influence on me when it comes to acting, I've always loved the way she does everything...AKA) in a lovely/classy yet erotic way. It just makes her so alluring and sexy. She does everything with this sense of eroticism and 5b4 sometimes you can tell she's completely aware of it...then other times it's like you just want to pin her down and be like "Helen...seriously...do you realize how freakin sexy you are?" Anyways...I'm in love with her candor and I say if you're 61 and still HOT as HELL...then flaunt it, baby! But yeah...if I was attracted to women I'd so do her. :)

I'm a mature woman so I need to get broke off properly, no half-assed boning, bring it!

^Hahahaha amen!

i'm younger than you and had a dream about it the other night, and i've never really thought about her like that, but i love her in films and prime suspect. lol dreams are so weird but i liked this one!:-)

Go Jelena! Sony Ericsson Champs 07 GO JJ!I own Jankovic board

Post deleted

im younger than that lol

Get on board the JJ love train(Jelena Jankovic board)

Hahaha I've had dreams of meeting her but not of anything raunchy, lol.

How old are you? And what happened in this dream? Lol