Julia Louis-Dreyfus : Wants people to think she's mid class when she's really well off.

Wants people to think she's mid class when she's really well off.

I was watching her show. The Old Adventures of New Christine and she really wants people to think she had to WORK hard for her success and not the other way around.

typical of the 1 percent in this country. They really don't want you to think how privilege they are so they try they're best to play average class Americans.

Pathetic of someone like J=Dreyfus who comes from a rich family and has never had to make sacrifices to become a star. Just have a lot of money.

Re: Wants people to think she's mid class when she's really well off.

Are you retarded or what?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting

Everything was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt!

But it's a show and she's an actress

It's a sitcom. When sitcoms have portrayed wealth they don't usually do well. Look at what happened to Roseanne when they won the lotto. People don't find it as interesting.

Julia isn't trying to claim she came from middle class, I don't really hear of her speaking of her wealth. She can't help that she was born rich. Again...it's a sitcom & I think it's a great one. I wish it had never been cancelled.

And you just want people to think you're smart when you're really kind of stupid.