Christopher Lee : RIP

RIP

Re: RIP

Yep, great loss. Watched him from his Hammer days (as a child) to the present. When someone of his statue (and time in the business) passes then the whole film industry and those who watch movies have to shed a tear ..We've lost another great. Hopefully Peter Cushing was waiting for him with a cup of tea and a smile.

Peace.

My all time favorite actor. Terrible news to start off the day.

Too many memorable roles to mention here, but he will never be forgotten.

As above poster said, I'm sure Peter Cushing was waiting for him, best of friends reunited again.

Such sadness today to learn of Christopher Lee's death. My favorite movies of his were of his role in the Fu Manchu movies. Vincent Price was my mother's favorite actor, but I liked Christopher Lee. His distinctive voice is forever stilled but always will be remembered. My condolences are with his family, friends, and legion of fans.

RIP. What a man. Gave us some unbelievable characters and moments. Going to miss him a lot.

Amazing actor and has lived an incredible life and an inspiration.

Rest in peace, Christopher Lee. He had one hell of an amazing run.

I am the Duke of IMDb bio writers! I am A#1!

He commanded an on-screen presence and projected authority like very few actors could.

Rest in peace. :(

R.I.P.

RIP, Mr Lee

I've never cleaned a toilet but I have unblocked a couple- which is worse!

rest in peace christoper lee

bird signs you want to plan a strategy based on bird signs.

One of my all time favourite actors . Much respect and love to his family, friends and loved ones , he will be much missed but never forgotten , lighting up the screen for generations to come . God bless

R.I.P

Sh-t . At least h b68 e lived a long life. R.I.P., a true legend

You are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon, and I'm going to burn you alive

RIP. You roles will never be forgotten!

RIP.

R.I.P. One of my most favourite actors. Great at his craft and a very hardworking man.

He was memorable as the villain Scaramanga in the Bond film The Man With The Golden Gun. He played a ruthless hit man and made the character human. RIP and thank you for all the great performances.

Lee was attached to the Special Operations Executive during WW II (but always refused to talk about it). Ironic that he played a Bond villain when in real life he'd been a 'James Bond'.

To the Man with the golden gun, rest in peace.

The Last of the Great Classic Horror Actors. (and all of them arguably better then many Academy Award-winning actors)

Amazing screen presence, icon, pop culture legend.

From Terence Fischer - Mario Bava - Jesus Franco to Lucas - Spielberg - Jackson / 50's/60's/70's/80's/90's'/00's /10's.....

RIP, and live forever on the silver screen

So sad. Christopher Lee was a true gentleman. Full of life until the end of his days. Big inspiration to me and probably a lot of others. Loved the man as a person, actor and singer. May he rest in peace.

This is genuinely depressing news.

Ron Moody too, on the same day!

Today is not a good day.

Sad day indeed two great actors, rip

He had a great, long life and was active until the end, he was fortunate enough not to decline into ill health and spend the last years of his life in discomfort, he never ever lost his dignity. RIP to a film legend.

A great man, he'll be missed.

Rest peaceully Sir Lee, you were awesome :)

RIP to one of the true greats, a very dad day.

I just heard... R.I.P! Really thought this man was gonna live forever:-( Brilliant how he could act with only his eyes and without saying a word. He will be missed...

R.I.P...

Rest in Peace to an absolute legend. A good innings but still a sad day

Goodnight, good luck and may your God go with you

R.I.P. to a wonderful, legendary actor.

Animal crackers in my soup
Monkeys and rabbits loop the loop

RIP

Hurts seeing him go. He lived long but I liked him sooo much. RIP.

Very sad news. Rest in peace

Rest in Peace, Sir Christopher Lee.

Indeed.. may he Rest in Peace. Superb actor and had a career most actors can only dream about.

Played most of ALL the iconic roles.. Dracula, Frankenstein monster, The Mummy, Sherlock Holmes, a James Bond villain, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Star Wars.. appeared on a metal album (that's badass right there!) Check out his subtle performance in 'The Wicker Man (1973)' damn creepy movie.

Aww, I'm gonna miss his presence and that beauti 1c84 fully deep voice of his.

R.I.P. Frankly, I thought he'd live forever.

Descanse em Paz ( = R.I.P. in portuguese). Fantastic and unforgettable actor.
My condolences to his family.

Yeah I thought that he'd be hitting 100.

R.I.P. Christopher Lee.

RIP to a true celebrity and a gentleman. Had the pleasure of meeting him in 2001 and he was a class act. Hammer Horror films were a staple of my childhood and introduced me to the horror genre. He was also my favourite 007 villain, Scaramanga. Thanks for the memories!

Amazing actor!

He will be missed! Still glad he got to take part in The Hobbit trilogy.

R.I.P good sir. You will be missed.

You Panicked, and your weakness has cost the lives of three others!

R.I.P. Christopher Lee.

* He was THE vampire: Dracula
* He was a Lord Sith: Count Dooku
* He was an istari: Saruman
* He was Death in Discworld movies
* He was Willy Wonka's father
* He was a great James Bond villan: Scaramanga
* He was Prospero, in The Mask of the Red Death
* He was Shrlock Holmes
* He was Fu Manchu
* He was Rasputin
* He was The Mummy
* He was Frankenstein (the creature)

HE WAS GREAT !!!!

I could only dream of living half the life he had. Truly an amazing human being and a fine gentleman. His list of accomplishments goes beyond his 250 film appearances. R.I.P, you will never be forgotten Sir Christopher.

*Salute* and rest in peace Sir Christopher. You had a profound influence on several generations.

Put in Horror of Dracula to watch before going to work. RIP

RIP.

Flash, Flash, I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!

Great actor