Politics : Poll: Do blacks always vote Democrat?

Do blacks always vote Democrat?

Erica was discussing this earlier this week, how blacks only ever vote Democrat. Is it true?

no
0% 0 votes
Yes! Yes! Fuck me!
0% 0 votes

I'm cumming.

Re: Do blacks always vote Democrat?

People vote based on their income. The underlying motive behind voting is greed. How much I will be taxed! How much will I make from those that are taxed!

Many Blacks are poor and uneducated, thus they vote democrat for free money! However, the smarter Blacks vote republican because the democrats are keeping their race in a circle of desperation and poverty.

What a great world we live in!

Well said, Thirsty! Now prepare yourself for a shit storm of furious responses from the PC Crowd and the SJW's!

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

I guess it true, Biden say you should give him vote if black. 🙄

Don't be silly, blacks don't vote. If blacks voted a (half) black man would have never been president.

At least Michael Jackson only had his skin bleached. Obama was bleached from the inside out starting with his soul.

Ben Carson is Republican

Google Barack Obama's brother.

Since the late 1960s and the Republican's racist Southern Strategy, they have voted consistently and overwhelmingly Democrat.

Up north is racist too. Minnesota is up north. NYC is northeast.

God…look. stay out of politics of you don't know it.

People vote based on their ideology. They vote for the party that best matches what they want out of life and their future goals.

Vote for whoever you want to vote for or don't vote. It's not a team effort where you're like, I'll vote for this party if he/she does.

In the past 50 years….

In the past 50 years or so they have voted Democrat by a margin of 90 to 92%
0% 0 votes

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼