Ami Dolenz : Where is Ami?

Where is Ami?

Does anybody know where she is or what she is up to? I know she wasn't an A-list actress, but I love her movies and think she is one of the prettiest women in movies. Did she leave to start a family? Is she coming back? It looks like she hasn't done anything lately and it is a shame. If anyone has any info, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Re: Where is Ami?

Dude, you answered your own question. She wasn't A-list and her family has way too much money. Also she probably has had kids she's almost 37. I just remembered this girl did tons of b movie horror sequels and Corey Haim vehicles, not a good thing if after 1989.

She is so beautiful and likeable. I wish she were on a show or something.Maybe she just wanted to be married and try something new. She`s been an actress since she was a teenager. She did well and was good at it. Maybe she got sick of it. Either way I am and will always be a fan.

I read on her Website(created by a fan) that shen does still act but she also teaches acting class' to younger kids.

I love and miss seeing Ami on the screen too.

I hope she makes another film soon.

She is very talented and I think better than a lot of actress' out there today.

Quite right, EvilDeadChick.
Just go to her IMDB page and click on her b-day.
That'll tell you everything.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

She should do a TV show.

I`m glad she`s working again! She`s so beautiful and talented.

I was quite surprised she didn't have a bigger career. She was beautiful but also bright and intelligent.
I thought after seeing "She's Out of Control" she would have exploded onto the Hollywood scene!

"I'd say this cloud is Cumulo Nimbus."
"Didn't he discover America?"
"Penfold, shush."