Julia Roberts : She smells, literally

She smells, literally

Several sources have indicated Ms. Roberts reeks of BO. She doesn't use deodorant and bathing is not a major priority evidently.

Re: She smells, literally

LOL

I've been near her a few times and she doesn't smell at all.

Liar

I think YOU are full of *beep*

George Zimmerman: Trayvon should NOT have brought a bag of Skittles to a gunfight.

Isn't Julia the one whom David Letterman always says smells great?

Hairy Armpits: Julia Roberts

If you google: Julia Roberts: Hairy Armpit Photo you will get a site of her pits with at least 6 months of neglect. I can see how she would smell!!

Re: Hairy Armpits: Julia Roberts

Zorba, although I prefer my women without hairy armpits, your statement makes no sense....I, like most men, have hairy armpits and I don't stink; it's called showering and using deoderant.

I hate Julia Roberts but I find this really hard to believe.

I'm happiest...in the saddle.

I have heard the "she stinks" rumor before....about Goldie Hawn!

"the best that you can do is fall in love"

This thread has been a fascinating read

I endorse this thread, it's hilarious!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

What a useless thread.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

She also reeks of bad acting. I think that is worse than her body odour.

Post deleted

Yeah, that's why she has the Oscar and the Golden Globes, because she can't act.

Yeah, that's why she has the Oscar and the Golden Globes, because she can't act.

Newsflash- Oscars and Golden Globes are often given out due to politics, and because of a person's current popularity not necessarily because they're the greatest actor or actress in the world. Pia Zadora has a Golden Globe, doesn't mean she's a great actress.

I like Julia and I think she's great in certain genres, like romantic comedies, and in certain roles where she really has the chance to showcase her range, but even I will say she isn't the greatest actress. I saw her on Broadway a couple years ago, and quite frankly her performance was absolutely terrible. She certainly isn't suited to live theatre acting.

Read Mel Gibson's opinion on Goldie Hawn.

Matthew McConaughey is also a part of this Hollywood fad and proudly announces women love his BO or what he calls "My natural smell" lol.

Google this with the quotes "Matthew McConaughey body odour" ..... you will see which other member follow this Movement.

LOL! Hilarious thread!!

I met Julia Roberts once at an event in Malibu. Didn't realize it was her when I asked where the bathroom was. She turned more my way and it struck me...and was immediatly dumbstruck. She laughed at that with sort of an eye role, which implied: "she's used to it".

Anyway, didn't notice any smell, good, bad or otherwise.

Oh....Sources. lol Pass on the rumors. Obviously you don't like her..

i had sex with her last night and can confidently say that the OP is wrong.

Threads like this are the reason that IMDb are closing their message boards.

Post deleted

First thing I see when I come onto Julia Roberts board is this thread, and I can’t stop laughing.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!