Morgan Freeman : Is he dead?

Is he dead?

Facebook starts posting something now..

Re: Is he dead?

LOL i just read that on facebook too,so I came here to check. I'm pretty sure its fake

Yes it's fake. Can't believe someone would bother making a group like that. It's not even a joke!

Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!

I can't decide who's dumber...the dumbasses that started this hoax or the dumbasses that believed it.

"Oh, Britta's in this?"

A little of both i guess

why wouldn't they believe it? You'd have to dig a bit to discover the truth. People are at work

Ah, the rigors of Googling...

"Oh, Britta's in this?"

I can't decide who's dumber...the dumbasses that started this hoax or the dumbasses that believed it.

Who wouldn't believe it, it was posted on the internet and we all know that anything posted on the internet has to be true.
LOL

I saw a post on Facebook also. It didn't sound right since I hadn't heard anything on the news about it, came here to find out.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

freeman is the new goldblum

Well, you can't really fault the persons that believe it. Morgan Freeman is not a young man, and people die of heart attacks suddenly every day. Did any of you suddenly had to see if it was true when people(for example) like Patrick Swayze, Chris Farley, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor,Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Murphy, and so on...had really died, and you heard correctly. Sudden death is never beyond the realm of possibility, and the people that post such rumors are somewhat twisted for engaging in such fabrications to pass them off to the public. Why?

Post deleted

IMDB be the 1st to let us know on the net, and new and newspapers be telling us as well.
I saw it on Fb, and my friend said its not true, so looked on her and if he died on Thurs IMDB would of updated it about oh i say Thurs not later.
If Morgan has passed away R.I.P
sadly be missed but i wanna know the truth about it all.
No jokes and FB should take off the pages.

There is only man that can help me(Marty)
Great Scotts, This is Heavy

No, IMDb is NOT the first to let us know, most times I've discovered some celebrity is dead, is because one of my friends has posted a link to some other site. Then, when I go to IMDb, there's neither a banner nor a date of death for the person.

...just sayin'...

that hoax was NOT funny! i nearly went into catatonic shock before i knew the truth!

Rise.

This is the third or fourth of these in recent years. When Morgan dies, it will be loudly announced everywhere. Save your shock for then. I'll join you in your tears that day. I hope it is a long time off.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000151/board/nest/175419579

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000151/board/nest/189565602

There was also one recently on YouTube and the politics board here.

-jb

Post deleted

Post deleted

Morgan Freeman is not dead. It's a hoax. If he was dead, IMDb would have it on his page and Drudge Report would have it posted too.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/celebritydeaths.asp

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/4883/20120914/morgan-freeman-died-2012- why-people-still-wondering-alive-or-dead.htm

Is it okay if I do it for mom and not you? Because I really like mom.

nah, it's just false rumors.

I would never believe something I saw on facebook, I hate facebook & only have a fake account on there. If Morgan Freeman really died, there would be a big yellow banner across the page on here, & it would be all over the news. I can't believe all the people that actually believed this. What a strange rumor for someone to start. Here's just another reason why I hate facebook. I call it fakebook!

The original poster who posted this is an idot.

If I heard something like that I'd type up the name and see if there are if such a rumor is true before asking such a question.

Yea, I would too. I saw an idiot who posted it on his facebook page as though it were true. confused.gif

Post deleted

Yep, it is definitely fake. I can't imagine what his reaction would be like if he actually saw that hoax.

Think we know that so why say anything about it now?

This story's a year old.

No, his granddaughter is dead. RIP.