Ralph Fiennes : Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes

Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes

He really looks similar to Liam Neeson http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000553 to me. Anyone agree.

Re: Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes

That link get us to nowhere,try it.

just backspace the two '//'s

Yes, I agree. In fact (and I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this) at one time I thought they were one and the same. Needless to say, I hadn't seen Schindler's List at that point.

I agree, I have thought 5b4 for the longest time that they looked a like. They are both so hot.

Yes they like a brother

yes they do :)

haha when i saw schindlers list i was like wtf dude, is he playing the bad guy AND the good guy??!!!

Lady: Don't scratch the asfalt

Mr Plow(Homer):(mumbling) You kiss my asfalt!

:) Double cuteness

The fact that they're playing brothers in Clash of the Titans seems appropriate, even if only mythical brothers.

I know :). Two yummy brothers :)

for a while i thought it was just liam neeson with some makeup and whatnot. i thought he was playing both parts for quite a while. well, in wrath they look very very similar. long hair and such.

then i thought it was just his brother. not i realize they arent even related. great casting for both clash and wrath of the titans.

I was thinking the exact same thing, and was actually about to post on it when I saw this thread! They do look so much alike- I think Ralph looks more like Liam than he does Joseph, his brother.

moonsinleo....you aren't the only one that got Liam/Ralph confused. They have both said in talk show/media/magazine interviews over the years that fans are always getting those two confused. Both have had many times where a fan comes up to him and asks him for Liam or Ralph's autograph when it's the OTHER one they are asking (asking Liam for Ralph's autograph and vice versa).

Case in point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAxtVzkkq8Y
2:24 - HAHAHA!
WARNING: Liam looks absolutely stunning and sexy in that interview clip! Awesome white shirt, unbuttoned just the right amount! Yum! Ralph looks sexy as hell too even in the still-shot Conan shows.

---
The snowflake makes it cold, cold, cold. Set temperature makes it hold, hold hold.

I definitely agree. The first time I saw Schindler's List - I was so confused because I thought Goeth *was* Schindler... I didn't realize until we see Ralph sniping people on the balcony for the first time that it was a different character. I remember turning to my friend and asking her 'Why the *beep* is Schindler killing everyone? I thought he was a good guy... does he have some kind of split personality thing going on?'

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Amen.

Coffee is not my cup of tea.

I thought that too. In fact, I used to had much troubles to tell the difference between them... Well, long time ago, when Liam Neeson was younger...

Ps: Ralph Fiennes is absolutly yummy!!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

They do look somewhat alike.

Thomas Kretschmann looks like.. the PERFECT MIX of both Neeson and Fiennes.
It's ridic- like their love child or something :p

Re: Liam Neeson and Ralph Fienne
16d0
s

I hate to say it, but when the sex offender/serial killer Joseph E. Duncan III had a mustache, he looked EXACTLY like Ralph...

Duncan - http://truestorieslaworder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/duncan2 .bmp

Ralph with mustache - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/exploding_pool/mustacheridesXD. jpg

Except that Ralph Fiennes is hotter.

Post deleted

Although Ralph does seem to take more challenging roles.

i thing they need to do moore films together! they have cemistry..

I thought I was the only one! OH, this just made my day.
When The Reader came out, my friends and I went to see it without checking who starred in it. My friends asked me who the older actor playing the lead character was and I told them it was Liam Neeson.

I could've sworn it was Neeson!

If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.

I thought I was the only one as well....LOL. They're the only two actors I can't keep straight.

To me they're one and the same, it is like a mental block.

I can see the resemblance, but not to the point of getting them confused.

wow I came to his page because I was wonderi 5b4 ng who was playing lord voldemort and I just noticed that one of his most known film was the constant gardener which I thought his character was played by Liam

I was watching Strange Days last night and thought that Bradley Cooper in the beginning of Limitless looked incredibly like Ralph Fiennes in Strange Days.

I've always thought of them together. One reminds me of the other and so on.

I think they would make a cute couple. :)

---
I

They are Batman and Joker
I would like to see a new movie with Liam play as the Hero and Ralph play as the villain again, it would be a rapture

HOW BOUT http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004906/ PETER FACINELLI. HERE IS ANOTHER PHOTO OF RALPH THEY LOOK SIMILAR http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=ralph+fiennes&hl=en&b 1354 iw=1170&bih=668&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=qrIFsVZOy7oz9M:&imgrefurl=http://wouldyouliketoseemymask.tumblr.com/post/3711456151/ralph-fiennes&docid=cTN9uJGp7WJxQM&imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhpqc2z03r1qenu8a.jpg&w=300&h=460&ei=uqrQTov-PKGLiAKf9b3ACw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=242&sig=107116237168125939358&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=87&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0&tx=35&ty=63

Personally, I think they are both kinda creepy. Although watching Taken softened my view of Neeson, I think they are both creepy...

"Tonight we are young, so let set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun"

I was just thinking that they look and sound the same hahaha this is brilliant :)
16d0

i think they look a little similar, maybe even to the point of looking like they could play brothers in a movie.

I think both are very handsome and fantastic actors but I don't think they look alike to the point you wouldn't recognize them.

Liam has more muscle and looks stronger meanwhile Ralph is skinnier and looks more delicate.

Even tough both did a fantastic job in Schindler's list I've started to doubt if Steven should have made them switch parts.

Liam as Amon and Ralph as Schindler.

Just finished watching The Reader. I thought throughout the film that the main character was played by Liam Neeson just to discover it Ralp Fiennes. Strange...

They are also very close friends and have been since Schindler's List. Ralph was very supportive of Liam when his wife died, apparently.

Post deleted

no)

They do look similar. I love both actors.

If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.-Loki (Marvel's Avengers)