The Soapbox : New rules pertaining to doxxing CROFT!

New rules pertaining to doxxing CROFT!

Rumor has it that the mods are about to implement serious changes to how the doxxing of CROFT is defined! If they have their way it will now be against board policy to post pictures of blobfish

Ziggy

John Lennon

Or Buster from Arrested Development

Re: New rules pertaining to doxxing CROFT!

What did Croft do to you for you to be so cruel to him?

He's jealous because Croft is an interesting poster while he is not.

Killing dogs is cruel! You need to reevaluate your criticism.😉👍

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Croft is pretty harmless. He's cheeky and/or boring at worst. I have no problem with people having a go at him but the pic angle seems a bit petty and uncalled for, no?

Post deleted

Good grief! He can burn in hell and be doxxed because he wasn't sensitive enough toward your feelings.

I can see why people say what they do about you.

Post deleted

Then we're in agreement you ought to get your volatile emotions in check rather than continue lashing out with disproportionate hostility just because you're in your feelings today.

This has been productive, thank you.

Post deleted

All you've done thus far is loudly proclaim "it isn't so!"

Show your work, dear.

Post deleted

Yes yes, very good. "Nuh uh!"

We've made real progress. Your inability or unwillingness to defend your reprehensible actions at least points to some degree of self awareness, possibly even remorse - despite your face-saving protests to the contrary.

Post deleted

Lol I have nothing to defend

But were just offering up excuses for your behavior? No need to back down now, friend. Stay the course, find the better you we all hope resides in there somewhere.

Post deleted

Point where I said this is my excuse

Are we now operating under an unwritten rule where a given excuse cannot be an excuse unless the person opens by declaring it as such? I didn't realize I was conversing with an alcoholic.

Cheers,

Post deleted

Let's review.

> show me where I said "this is my excuse"
> why is declaring it an excuse a necessary requirement for qualifying as one?
> you have nothing!!!

Perhaps you confused yourself and meant to ask where you made the excuse? What the excuse was? Words matter.

Hope that helps.

Post deleted

I've noticed you prefer to queue up borderline non-sequitur canned replies rather than actually respond to what I've laid out for you.

I'll keep this concise: I understand the "Croft situation." You feel he was rude to you, and therefore "fuck him," "he can burn in hell for all I care" and if he gets doxxed he gets doxxed. There's a problem with this I'm sure you're bright enough to figure out if you're so inclined – but that's the issue, you aren't inclined.

Post deleted

👍

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Post deleted

I did not say go dox Croft

I never claimed you said this. You'll want to brush up on your first two posts in this thread if you need a refresher on what's occurring here. Disliking and quarreling with Croft is perfectly acceptable. Coming into a thread where he is being mocked over his looks/pic by two spineless weasels (I've already demonstrated below that Deliciousfeet is precisely that) who have posted his picture without permission before—and one of which directly called for it to be posted again—and dropping the equivalent of "he gets what he deserves!" is just you being a spiteful twat. No one cares that he hurt your feelings, no one cares that you were called a bitch. This thread is downright cruel.

all of a sudden acting like his buddy when you never cared for him before is alarming

I've never professed to be his friend, nor do I need to be his friend to speak up when deliciousfeet—who is very much another pop-actor at this point—is crossing a line.

Post deleted

A few takeaways after a skim:

and that I have gotten under your skin

This coupled with 'you lost several posts back' (which you've regurgitated no less than 4 times now) shows me your key interest here is not what is or isn't right, it's winning an argument.

I am not Croft's friend, I do not like Croft's posts - I do not even like Croft. That doesn't make this gutless thread any less worthy of ridicule. Or you, for reasons outlined above. I get it, you tried to defend Croft and he was a big meanie and now you're smitten and he's 'getting what he's dishing out!' (except that's not what's happening and this is all quite disproportionate to the type of impersonal, generic e-rudeness he may have shown you).

Please discuss.

Post deleted

She went as she came; wailing maniacally to herself in an indecent puff of flatulence.

Post deleted

So you keep telling me, though it's less convincing each time! I blame the over-emoting of laughter. It loses the benefit of dramatic effect when you're always doing it.

Is it rape if sociopath gets steamrolled by annamaria without his consent?

Oh yes it is. But he took it like a champ.

Post deleted

The more pertinent question would be is it a summarizing of her posts when AnnaMaria opens them with "derp derp derp"?

Post deleted

The problem with your approach here is thinking you can merely say something is the case and we then move forward as if it were true or that it demands a rebuttal at all.

"You have still not made one sensible post in this thread"

I can say the same to you and we get nowhere. Rather, here's a post of yours that is utterly meaningless from start to finish, and offers little more than variations of "I win, you lose!"

derp derp derp Still getting to you and you still trying to defend yourself to the last breathe. I stand by everything I said. No need to explain further to someone who is a bit slow in the head. Tell me how is that working out for you thinking you were going to get me riled up? How does it feel knowing a big bad meanie girl has you this worked up? You really need to change your name to something appropriate like "dick less wonder." *exits thread laughing*

Post deleted

Are you contending my internet toasts are disingenuous??? A truly debilitating reprisal if there ever was one.

*exits thread toasting*

Post deleted

You agree with me a LOTtle, and it's so true.

Believe me.

Look at you. Look at all you just typed in this thread. Pathetic.

Wins.

PWNED by an all consuming torrent of giga-babble!

You seriously need to get laid, like stat. Where’s Miley? She gets around when she’s not posting off topic nonsense.

Wins.

Gladly.

Remove my schlong from your cock holster at once so that I may do so.

You’re pitiful.

Wins.

gottem

Croft is pretty harmless. He's cheeky and/or boring at worst. I have no problem with people having a go at him but the pic angle seems a bit petty and uncalled for, no?

Finally someone gets it.

FUCK YOU DELICIOUSFEET! BLOCKED AGAIN

YOU SON OF A BITCH

@nimda

@Platonic_Caveman

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Please try and be respectful. Thanks.

Wins.