#DUPE# : Does Prison Break get better?

Does Prison Break get better?

Hi, I started Prison Break some weeks ago.

I loved the first season and really liked the second season.

I'm currently at 3x09 and, well, I don't find S3 a very good season.

Not going to stop watching it, even because I like Michael and S3 is almost over but I would like to know if the show gets better in S4.

Re: Does Prison Break get better?

I thought the first half of S4 was decent and better than S3, but the second half of S4 is just awful. The whole of season 4 could have been done in 12 episodes but they stretched it to 24.

A) You have one season left. Did it make sense at all to even consider stopping?

B) Best thing to do is WATCH IT AND FIND OUT? I don't understand how that's such a hard thing for people to understand.

Series 3 is a drop in quality for sure, but I don't mind it. Still enjoyable, although flawed.

I say finish that, and leave it there. Series 4 they were REALLY dragging it out. Ridiculous final series. Series 3 ends frustratingly though, it feels unresolved. But series 4 just really isn't worth the watch.

And whatever you do, do NOT watch The Final Break. Fxcking embarrassing.

They were milking it enough then, and now there's another series? I have zero expectations. But as a huge fan of the first 2 series, will at least give a couple of episodes a chance.

I felt the same way. I stopped watching at season 4

The first episode of season 4

I loved season 3, thought it was great. Season 4 is an entirely different show, it started interesting, had some good twists, but went downhill quickly I thought. The intro of a major character is horrible, the reveal of Scylla terrible, and the ending one of the worst series endings in the history of TV.

I loved season 3, thought it was great. Season 4 is an entirely different show, it started interesting, had some good twists, but went downhill quickly I thought. The intro of a major character is horrible, the reveal of Scylla terrible, and the ending one of the worst series endings in the history of TV.f

You really don't know what you're talking about and obviously haven't seen that much TV. Maybe stop posting here if it's oh so bad?

I do know what I'm talking about, have seen a lot (maybe too much) TV, and I will post until the end of time, if you don't like it just click ignore and I'll never bother you again. Please have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I hope you enjoy the new season, where they are fixing the horrible ending from before and hopefully continuing with greatness.

Are you a troll? It seems you are picking a fight with everybody. A forum is meant for discussions?

I'm re-watching it right now and I'm about where you are, the show started slowing down around Season 3, now on my second viewing I notice they definitely started the stringing us along a bit too much. Season 1 was, in my opinion, one of (if not) the best seasons of a TV show.

season 1 is the best, no doubt there
season 2 is just as good as s1

season 3 is alright imo, i enjoyed it more than s4

season 4 started off good, had its moments, but it was dragged on and on and on, it was very ridiculous and boring, didn't like it at all, but thats just my opinion

the first two seasons were the only ones worth watching

I often pretend the scene where they reunite on the boat in Panama is the end :P

Now with Season 5, I plan to re-watch S3 and 4 which I have only seen once, back when they aired.

You're going to sufferbut you'll be happy about it!

I watched the entire show from when it originally aired, and season 4 is one of the worst seasons of tv I've ever seen.

Watch it for yourself and come to your own conclusion? Don't let other people make up your opinion for you.

I watched the entire show from when it originally aired, and season 4 is one of the worst seasons of tv I've ever seen.

if that's really true than you're doing good as there are about 60 other shows that are just as bad as this. S4 is a good season too, so that's not saying a lot.