Power Rangers : Tommy Oliver's future in this series…

Tommy Oliver's future in this series…

After seeing the new trailer (loved it, by the way), I'm not so sure Tommy Oliver, the most iconic Power Ranger ever, will be on a future sequel like we have pictured it (this is, with Rita giving him the Green Coin and acting as a warrior/servant for Rita).

In the trailer Rita has the Green Coin and she seems really attached to it. I can't picture her sharing the power of the Green Coin with someone else besides her. Maybe it will be like "The Lord of the Rings": Gollum/Rita loosing the Ring/Coin and Bilbo/Tommy finding it, so Gollum/Rita has to be close and firendly to the carrier of the Ring/Coin.

What do think it will be?

Re: Tommy Oliver's future in this series…

Personally, I think she will fail in this movie and will make the choice to recruit a "decoy" green ranger as the Evil Green Ranger in the second movie. It will be her next move to have an undercover agent on the inside since she will obviously fail at the end of this movie.

I think we shall see... we shall see. Can't wait for March 24th!!

What about this: Since it's all but confirmed that she WAS the OG Green Ranger (and Zordon was the OG Red), what if they were the same "species" of Alien?

And, what if... The Power Coins attune to the race that has been selected to be Power Rangers? Wild theory here, but what if, because all of the new Rangers are humans, she can't fully wield the Dragon Coin anymore, only pulling out bits and pieces of power (which isn't enough)because she's not human.

So, to her own disgust, she has to use a human to do her bidding as her Evil Green Ranger.

Punching Trolls in the face like Buzz Aldrin!

I don't know.