Robert Cummings : WANT AD: Suspense

WANT AD: Suspense

Robert Cummings makes his second and final appearance on Suspense in WANT AD, 1/25/1954.

http://ia700302.us.archive.org/11/items/SUSPENSE6/54-01-25WantAd.MP3

Re: WANT AD: Suspense

Robert Cummings stars in DEAD OF NIGHT, Suspense, 11/16/1944.

http://ia600509.us.archive.org/14/items/SUSPENSE2/44-11-16_Dead_Of_Nig ht.mp3

Re: WANT AD: Suspense…

Page not found
We’re sorry, the page you have requested is not available.

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Your link was/is BROKEN…so I FIXED IT!

https://archive.org/14/items/SUSPENSE2/44-11-16_Dead_Of_Night.mp3

He was debonair and lighthearted in most of his movies. Maybe wasn't given enough credit for always giving 100%?

I remember him in Love That Bob

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Robert Cummings was a light hearted, easy going presence.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Yeah, that was actually a pretty good show, in which a young Dwayne Hickman (Pre-Dobie Gillis) starred as his nephew. Dwayne Hickman just passed away recently.

The Suspense episode that the OP was referring to, was good as well.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I watched Dobie Gillis, it was a cute show. Tuesday Weld was a cast member, "Thalia"

My dad knew Dwayne's older brother Darryl. They were the same age. My dad probably knew him from the Catholic church where Darryl went to school

I looked him up and he's still living. This is a quote from him

I felt an enormous responsibility and psychological need to be supportive of my mother and the family… It really kind of used me up and didn't give me the opportunity to grow up in a way that was entirely healthy. I tend to feel compassion for any child who's acting.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

My dad knew Dwayne's older brother Darryl. They were the same age. My dad probably knew him from the Catholic church where Darryl went to school

I looked him up and he's still living.

Cool. Wow, the brother must be pretty old, as Dwayne was born in 1934.

I liked the episodes with Olive Sturgess, who played Dwayne’s love interest in the show. I think Miss Sweden (Of which year I forgot) made an appearance in one episode. Bob Cummings didn’t look bad for a then middle-aged guy, so his health regiment must have been working.

Have you been watching the shows recently or is your memory that good?👍

I looked up Olive and she's still living. Bob Cummings was very attractive, he was blessed with good features

Darryl is very old, he's 90. Not sure when this photo was taken but he looks good here

No, it’s actually been a few years since I’ve seen the show Nettie, and my memory is kind of poor. But I can remember things well from a long time ago. The brother doesn’t look too bad for his age.

Olive Sturgess was a real babe back in the day. Bellow are a few photos of her. One is with Clint Eastwood, and Dani Crayne, another with Dwayne Hickman during The Bob Cummings Show, or “Love that Bob”, as think is was called in the syndication episodes.

She was very beautiful

Another beauty, Bettie Page, was 85 when she passed away. She didn't want any photos taken of her when she no longer looked like she did when she was a pin-up

She preferred her fans to remember her as she was

I suppose that's understandable.

Yes, considering she was famous because of how attractive she was

100% true. Cummings was a wonderful and delightful presence in movies and had a successful television career as well with 5 Emmy nominations.

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at ia700302.us.archive.org.

Your link was/is BROKEN…so I FIXED IT!

https://archive.org/11/items/SUSPENSE6/54-01-25WantAd.MP3