The Soapbox : Christina, do you mind if I ask you something?

Christina, do you mind if I ask you something?

Why do you hang out on Stormfront? Do you mind explaining it to us?

Thank you!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Re: Christina, do you mind if I ask you something?

she's quite racist

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

What is Stormfront?

It's a white supremacist website.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Can't Whites have a place for themselves?

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Can't Whites have a place for themselves?

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I don't, but I wish I did more. To make me feel racially secure, but I can't actually talk about my race.

My Blog - My Forum

Why can't you talk about it?

~~I’m The One Who Gripped You Tight And Raised You From Perdition~~

because they don't care and have the same question, what your race is considered, like,
Is it white?" or, "Is it a different kind of race that's okay?" or "Is it a white racial mix?" They're too incompetent and held by board protocol. It says if you ask, they won't reaffirm you. You're stuck in self-hate, as far as their concerned, believing they are white, as well, with friends to talk to of their own kind of race.

My Blog - My Forum

The people on that website think white people are better then everyone else. I think we should celebrate the beauty of all people no matter what their color.

❤👍❤

I think it's because a lot of the people who populate that site, don't believe in race mixing, so they won't even consider the idea of being mixed with something else other than "white".

I used to browse that place a few years ago, just to see what type topics they discussed there, and needless to say, I was not impressed. I saw nothing but hatred and negativity towards other races of people.

Thank you for answering my question.

Wherever there's hate and ignorance, there's usually a mob mentality.

This is true.

Thank God they are a dyeing breed. Even though we have a way to go with every generation the racist are getting to be more and more in the minority. One day they will thankfully be all gone.

Sadly, people will always find a reason to hate one another. Whether it is due to racial differences or something else. But with each new generation comes change, so perhaps they'll be the ones to usher in a brighter future for us all.

Lol lol lol

Will you walk into my parlour? said the spider to the fly.

She asked her the wrong question. But she asked me to stay out of it so I did.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0IfnFfUNjWk

How ghey.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Was supposed to sound like an obnoxious 90s graffiti spraying skateboarder.

Okay kinda.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Don't be such a condescending, supercilious prick, Caveman. I asked Christina precisely the question that I wanted to have answered. Feel free to ask her any question you wish, but do so without any manipulative tactics or prodding from you to answer in a way which benefits your own self-serving agenda.

What's funny, Donnie?

Well, I think the honest answer to your inquiry may be socially abhorrent and heterodox, so the very idea of posing the question openly, tickles me, as does imagining the possible results.

That may be true, but I wanted Christina to tell us in her own words why she felt the need to hang out on such an abominable site (no matter how unpleasant or offensive the reason), instead of someone else trying to speak for her.

Wait a second. You're her official spokesperson, right? 😜

I GameBoy - H. superior

Was, many moons ago on the Soapbox. Christina has since become a strong, independent black…er Eurasian woman who can stand on her own two feet and fend for herself!

A lot of Japanese go on that site.

So I've noticed.