Passion : Those who have seen it *NO SPOILERS*

Those who have seen it *NO SPOILERS*

What did you think of it. I've heard reviews are pretty mixed so I'd like to hear some people's opinions who've seen it.

I think there are some showings in NY at the end of September which I want to try and catch.

Re: Those who have seen it *NO SPOILERS*

The most positive review that I've seen was along the lines of "de Palma is trying hard, but is out of touch after all these years." 2 1/2 stars out of 4.

I watched it hopefully, but as we got closer to the end, you just knew you're going to be let down.

There were some positive reviews. They were quite good.

Im gonna see it at NYFF. Their review makes me excited.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

It's funny how the original movie wasn't well liked at all until the remake was announced, and suddenly some people treat the original as some classic of French cinema.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

It sounded like it could be a decent movie when I was reading about it. Then I went to it at TIFF 2012 and wanted to kill myself, well, maybe Depalma first. I wont even see the original now that I've seen how bad this is. Im sure the original is pretty good, but Im done with the story.
Depalma was wandering around in the lobby of the theater that day looking really nervous and kind of crazy or out-of-it. That was before the movie started. He wasn't there when I got out of the movie or I would've asked him how he messed it up this bad.

Below are concise lists of important/unique films that shape the dark and poetic boundaries of cinema.

www.imdb.com/list/TBaIZLGzzCI/ Films
www.imdb.com/list/phrdh4k22_I/ Directors
www.imdb.com/list/KRiQzimHsPo/ Future Films

I thought it was below average with a poor narrative. Though i really enjoyed Rappace and the red heads performance in the film. 4/10 for me.

It was okay. Not one of De Palma's best but not one of his worst. Noomi Rapace was fantastic and beautiful as always. Rachel McAdams was great as well

"I'm just a happy camper! Rockin' and a-rollin'!" - Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

Passable film. Did not impress me much. The music score was beautiful and it has a magnificent split-screen sequence(Ballet vs murder) that, I think, is the best part of the movie.

- __@
_`\<,_
- (*)/ (*)- -__@
_`\<,_
- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:*.. ..`nec spe,listicon.gifnec metu :*.. ..`