Alexis Dziena : Would it help if she started working out?

Would it help if she started working out?

I mean, she would gain some weight, she would get some more physic - more obvious bones on her body, maybe even more obvious facial/cheek bones, which would make her look older and and not so small. I personally think it would help a lot.

And please, if you don't have anything relevant to say, please keep your mouth shut. The fact is (as god knows how many others have already pointed out on this board), that she looks way below her age. And to be honest, I think that it actually annoys her a bit as well. But please, if the only thing to you have to contribute with, is the sentence "I think she looks good as she is" - or "people need to stop harassing her" etc., please DON'T write anything at all.

Thanks in advance

All these voices in my head, and not a single one I understand.

Re: Would it help if she started working out?

Eww no. Petite girls with toned muscles is nearly always gross. I think she looks good the way she does.

No body looks gross with a little muscle tone. But hey, if you are into untone, flabby bodies, more power to ya.

ANd why the h*ll would she want to look older in a business were you stop getting jobs as soon as the first real wrinkles start appearing, unless you have a tremendous talent?

And why do you think it annoys her by the way? Do you know her?
If not - then don't write anything at all!

Retard. Like you own this thread!
The internet is still a free domain, you are in no position to deny me to post here.

Please keep YOUR mouth shut! She looks sexy and petite. Yeah "gain weight." That's all you fat clowns ever say to someone who has a nice figure. You're just used to all the fatties here in America.

First of, I'm not fat. And second, I'm not american - I haven't even been there.

Please think before you speak.

All these voices in my head, and not a single one I understand.

She's f%#$cking perfect.

OMG.. i know this is a lil old…what is wrong with people?? I find it a petpeeve to ridocule and criticise a womans body! Especially one who is near flawless.. I can only guess those trying to put this drop dead gorgeous girl down are extremely jealous of her.. I think shes beautiful the way she is.. people are so picky.. having taste is one thing.. but having class is something else.. and this girl has class and beauty..

As like I said…everyone has their own taste.. I do not like ripped muscular girls. She is perfectly toned the way she is now.