François Arnaud : He is so Hot!

He is so Hot!

I can't get this hottie out of my head! He is so sexy & beautiful and he is a great actor. I hope his career skyrockets!

Re: He is so Hot!

Omg agreed!! Just started watching the Borgias & he is so sexy!

i love his eyes the most, yes he is beautiful(all body , face ) but most important thing is he is really good actor.

I completely agree :)

Not really into BLINDSPOT, but noticed this actor on there the few times I've watched it, and yeah, he does have unusual-looking but cute and expressive eyes.

Hi - if you want to see him capture a role completely - Francois played Cesare Borgia on Showtime's The Borgias with Jeremy Irons. FA was fabulous as Cesare. He grows from a young man/boy into the most respected and feared army commander during the 1500's in Rome. It's still running on Showtime on Demand and I highly recommend it. It's where I found this wonderful actor and developed a huge crush! ALSO - He will be the lead star of a new NBC Series in the Fall called Midnight Texas. Only because of that do I forgive NBC for killing off Oscar! Lol

He's pretty hot in the Girl King too, albeit minor role.

He looks very unique and interesting, those big beautiful eyes are killin' me. Everything about him is just perfect and he's a pretty good actor!

I thought he looked suspicious with a sort of hooded eye look a gunslinger might make before drawing and maybe devious. So there you go.