Emmerdale Farm : Emmerdale do it again!

Emmerdale do it again!

That was SPECTATULAR! And my domino effect theory was right if not necessarily in the right order.

Brilliant stuff!

Re: Emmerdale do it again!

Big congrats to the "writer" Paul Roundellthat's PAUL ROUNDELL folkssurely only a matter of time til Hollywood comes calling for this genius and his big bag of crayons.

I have honestly never ever seen so much cobblers in my life.

I couldn't agree more !

Yes, beacause everything that comes out from Hollywood is so believable and not over the top ;-)
The scenes with Ashley and the christening is very well written and touchuing indeed.

It was hilarious. Thought I was watching a demolition derby.

Please tell me that wasn't Sandy on his scooter that went flying over Ashley's head in part 2.

lol

can't believe they actually showed that part, pretty impressive. they wouldn't have the guts to do something like that on Eastenders

I've never had my dick looked at by any woman

-Kings_Rule Innit

Me thinks this is a soap desperate to win at the British Soap Awards.
All the soaps seem to be trying to outdo each other to the point that they are too exagerated.
What next an alien spaceship in Albert Square!
After reading all your comments I had to have a look on the hour plus.
Now I remember why I stopped watching.

Anyone who calls Kim in EastEnders trying to pass a driving test "too exaggerated" in regards to them battling it out for the awards should be put down.

Emmerdale did an incredible job I agree with the OP! This was even better than the huge siege episode with Cameron Murray killing a few characters and shooting people in the pub. This one was incredible because it involved a lot of cast members the car crash told from four different perspectives over one day. The crash itself was incredible just great acting! Job well done! I wish Canadian TV was as good as the UK. Canadian tv sucks LOL!