Planes, Trains & Automobiles : It's that time of year again!

It's that time of year again!

Who else watches this movie every Thanksgiving? It's a tradition in my house. After we eat the big meal, clean up the kitchen, and somewhat digested our meals, we sit watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles while eating the apple and pumpkin pie! It's not Thanksgiving without Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Re: It's that time of year again!

YES!! Absolutely, every year. My wife loves it too, though not as much as I do. There's just something magical about it! Very touching. I remember watching it when I was a kid, so maybe fond associations have something to do with it.
I wonder if today's kids would be entertained by it.

I'll be watching it next Thursday.

What do you think this is, a signature? It's a way of life!

Since like, 1990.

I do believe we used to watch it up to 4 times in November until 10 or so years ago. Pure nostalgia.

🍂

As a matter of fact, I'm watching it now.

Yep pretty much maybe not on Thanksgiving but around there as I don't own the movie but rent it from Netflix

Yes, my wife and I watch it each year at this time too.

My feelings grow fonder with each viewing as the years go by.

I like a good traveling comedy. This one for Thanksgiving, then Dutch for Christmas. 😅

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

I will be watching this Wed night and also on Thanksgiving. I do it every year.

Me. I will probably be seeing it tomorrow.

Watched it for the first time last night and loved it! Will definitely be watching in November every year now!

Watching it tonight, Thanksgiving Evening. My wife and I enjoy it every year at this time.

We watch it every year, it's the best Thanksgiving movie ever made.

Thanksgiving would not be complete without watching this and It's Thanksgiving Charlie Brown. This is a fact.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone has a hot meal and some company to enjoy it with.

"Neil Page has got one." "Three coins in a fountain."

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without this movie! Every year my family watches this and A charlie brown thanksgiving. I recorded it on my DVR last month so we wouldn't miss it :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yup !!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yep watching it now. It's a holiday classic. Just like A Christmas Story is. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Rest In Peace Roxy 9/2/16

Watched it twice this year.

Absolutely, every Thanksgiving Eve evening. If I happen to doze off, I watch it again sometime during the weekend.