Get the Gringo : Long Live Mel Gibson!

Long Live Mel Gibson!

Welcome back man. Love your work

Re: Long Live Mel Gibson!

Word to that !
Don't let the BASTARDS keep you down, notice I wrote bastards so IMDB does not have to remove this post.....

IN MEL WE TRUST!!

Hollywood's Last Hard Man is a survivor, and I admire him for his refusal to lie down.

Not since McQueen and Mitchum has cinema been blessed with such a presence.

Most importantly, Gibson makes good movies.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Haha exactly i'd rather see a Mel Gibson vehicle than something with Channing Tatum or Mark Wahlberg or some other boring charisma less overly buff pretty boy.

Welcome back indeed.

After reading this review, I really am having a hard time waiting for the opportunity to see it.

...Now this is what I call an action movie! Leave it to Mel Gibson, in his first all-out action film since 1998's PAYBACK to show Hollywood how to crank out a really effective, tight, R-rated actioner that puts right all of the things that are wrong with many modern American action films. In ninety minutes, Gibson- who co-wrote and produced, along with director Adrian Grunberg, manages to tell a compact, gritty story, stripped down to the bare essentials (no fat on this sucker)- in a way that puts hair on the chest of even the most jaded action movie junkie...

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/get-the-gringo

This is the first Mel Gibson movie I want to watch (in which he stars - Apocalypto is awesome) for 10 years. All I saw was the poster. It should be coming to where I live (asia) in the next couple of weeks. I'll be definitely checking it out.

Mel Gibson FOREVER!!

Mel Gibson is Awesome!!!!!!!

Mel Gibson is the best!!!!!

Amazing actor!!!!!!!!

And bleeding heart Hollywood will never acknowledge him for his brilliance.

Sure he's made some okay...maybe even good movies.

But how can you like him when you know he is a horrible person?

Great movie. I thought Edge Of Darkness was good.This was better.

That's your opinion.
In fact I'd wager to say you say *beep* similar to things he's said when no one's around. Did he kill someone? Rape someone? Steal things from someone?
Live outside your sheltered suburban reality for one day.

He makes good movies, in my opinion. If you don't like them don't watch them. His personal life I could care less about. The world would be better off if more people stayed out other people's business.

With a name like pook, which is a racial slur by the way, I'd watch who i call a horrible person.

Pook got owned, that is a horrible..horrible name by the way.

I don't 'personally' know that he's a horrible person and all I've heard is from the press and I sure as hell know that THEY aren't exactly whiter than white.

The only thing about Mel that I thought was an issue was the reports of the way he treated his wife. The other stuff is pretty meh and well, well overblown.

wow!
just wow!

I don't know him personally, he may be a good guy, he may be a tool, But WT F does it matter??

A good film is a good film!!

yeahhh baby !!!

I liked it a lot too :)

I know many that boycott some actors or directors because the things they do in real life, i don't condone Gibsons rants or behaviour what I've heard but i do really like his movies and that is what matters to me more :).

I love that guy.

It just goes to show you how much you'll ignore when a person is good looking, pleasant, charming, has a charisma and is very likable.

When will this release worldwide?? CanNOT wait! Love ya Mel!!!!

Mel for Expendables III ...come on you know you want it

Yeah, he's such a talent. We don't have much of that left anymore in films. He obviously has the IT factor. How bout one more MAD MAX!?

When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul

Mel rocked this!!
Can't wait for more good stuff from him!!

Post deleted

I agree, and would want to thank him for sticking to his "art".

---
"Is that an iceberg?"

I love him,hence the username:mina mel and me

there r no shortcuts in life.every shortcut leads to consequences that make us stray from our path

thats right brotha

this man is great at what he does !!!

Mel, how about a sequel to Apocalypto?

He's great, isn't he... as long as it's someone else he's offending. It's cool, though, you would've probably been one of the protestors standing with Gov. Wallace in front of Little Rock (if you don't know the reference, you really do fit right in with Mel Gibson). You stay classy.

Who did he offend? Do you have any specific info, or just mindless speculation. Someone is always offending someone else...blah..blah...blah...we all need to stop being such sensitive, defensive babies.

What would we do without someone complaining about something....unless he or someone is physically harming you or a loved one...just let it role off your shoulder.

Post deleted

His wife is happy with them millions he got from Mel.
He' d kill all the nazis in your local Nazi group.
And the jews' d forgive him for that.

He has got millions of fans what do you have?...

the guy is an *beep* but he can make a good movie. this is the only good movie in 2012. maybe the only good movie in past 2-3 years. hollywood this days sucks, they only make bad sequels and remakes. this is an old school movie and this is what we want to watch.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted