The Bold and the Beautiful : LOL Millennials

LOL Millennials

They've been out of school for 5 years and think they should be CEO. Always makes me laugh. What exactly has Thomas done to earn CEO again? We know Steffy was given it because of Quinn, but what reason does Thomas have for thinking he should get it exactly??

Re: LOL Millennials

What I don't understand is why this show has its characters stuck on Forrester Creations. Why can't they develop other jobs for the show. That would be interesting. This show is too one dimensional! It needs more depth.

I know right? But it's probably a budget thing. Like they can only afford 4-6 sets, so I don't think we'll be seeing new job opportunities yet. Still they could create new jobs within the company. You can tell whoever writes for B&B doesn't know much about business because somehow everyone has a high paying position. Why not have people work in the mailroom or as an intern? Why do all the Forrester kids become CEO's around 26?

-Who is it?
-It's Grandpa. And it sounds like he's gotten into the horseradish again.

They do have interns at FC

No I am talking about other companies like the young and the restless. Everyone on that show seems to work at Forrester Creations. It is kind of weird.

Well there's Spencer Publications

-Who is it?
-It's Grandpa. And it sounds like he's gotten into the horseradish again.

Oh yes Spencer Publications. And how many people work there? All but may 2 people? Bill's own son's spend more time at Forrester Creation than working for their egotistical dad. But seriously they need to have more depth with this show. And it is rather silly that people in their mid 20's or so can run a corporation that's been in business for supposedly 50 years or so, and don't seem to have much guides form elders.

My job is to inform, not persuade- Dan Rather