The Bold and the Beautiful : Wyatt needs to get a life

Wyatt needs to get a life

Steffy doesn't want to be with him and has said repeatedly that, although she meant her vows, the marriage would never have happened if it weren't for Quinn. The marriage also wouldn't have happened if Wyatt had been truthful with Steffy about the video but he's a lying sack of poo. Now he's using the CEO position to try and get close to her again, pimping Steffy out on social media and constantly yapping about her gorgeous face and sexiness. He's so superficial. If he thinks that followers are the only thing that matters to Steffy, he has no clue. She's deeper than that. And enlisting mom and dad's aid isn't going to help either. They all need to just back off!

Re: Wyatt needs to get a life

Well she set him straight today but I doubt he will listen. He might go crying to mommy or tell Eric, the ventriloquist's dummy so they can come up with another way to help him.

He needs to get over that useless bitch. I'm so tired of characters acting like Steffy is God's gift to men. She's not.

He needs to get over that useless bitch. I'm so tired of characters acting like Steffy is God's gift to men. She's not.
I agree. I hate Eric and Quinn's meddling, but let's not pretend that Liam didn't benefit from Taylor and Brooke's scheming because they both wanted their daughters to be with Liam. Bill too, god only knows why. The difference is that Liam had two women throwing themselves at him the same time, and he couldn't make a decision and stick to it. Wyatt can and has done that.
I think that's more admirable that just marrying whomever shows up at the alter because you don't know your own heart, all the while not caring about how much you're hurting the girls you've been stringing along for years and years.
(When Hope was trapped in the gondola thing, did Liam think that wedding was supposed to be with Hope? I wasn't watching back then.)

"Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!"

NO….Liam and Steffy had not even been dating. The night of Liam's bachelor party before he was to marry Hope, Bill had Steffy come to the party and she ended up driving Liam home at Bil's insistence, and Steffy asked him for a kiss while they were in Liam's driveway, and hope was waiting for him, and saw it. She broke the engagement without even telling him why.

She left his house, and left the ring, and he gave the ring to Steffy the same night on the rebound, and invited her to Aspen, but no wedding was even planned by him. Hope ended up having a change of heart, and rushed to Aspen to try to work things out, and when Steffy found out about it from Bill, he helped her rush a quickie wedding, and keep Hope away from Liam. Steffy was in a full "Quinn Mode" with her actions, with Bill's help. Prior to all this, Liam had been having some lustful thoughts of Steffy, and she had been constantly flirting with him, and freely walking into his house trying to throw herself on him, but he always seemed like Hope was "THE ONE". He was just frustrated with Hope constantly putting off their wedding, and not wanting them to have sex until after they got married.

Steffy asked Liam to meet her on the mountain, but he had no idea what for. Hope saw Liam and was desperately trying to get to him, and Steffy spotted Hope and arranged for the Gondola to stop, again with Bill's help. Hope was in the gondola screaming while having to watch the arranged wedding, which Liam went along with. I later gave Liam credit for possibly loving BOTH women, BUT I still always felt the Steffy pairing was too forced, and made too much like she was the chosen one, when I clearly remember Liam telling Bill after Steffy lost the baby that HOPE was his heart, which I've honestly always believed. They were just the victims of way too much manipulation, and I really don't feel sorry for Steffy when she constantly criticizes Quinn for messing with her life, because it's the same damn thing she did to Hope time and time again….and I wish for ONCE, these writers would write someone to tell her that, so she can reflect on herself, and how she may be getting karma. I think Brooke would be a good one to tell her, since she knows all the things that unfolded well.

Wyatt can and has done that.

no he hasn't. when has wyatt ever had two women throwing themselves at him at the same time? never. he can hardly get one to throw herself at him without quinn or someone else's interference.

~ TAKE the ticket!

when has wyatt ever had two women throwing themselves at him at the same time? never. he can hardly get one to throw herself at him without quinn or someone else's interference.

Very true. But also, everyone talks about Wyatt being able to commit for the long term but the reality is that he has never been able to commit to anyone unless he is able to lie and get her away from Liam. And he has never really had to stick it out for the long term. He would have had Hope to himself to try to work things out when they left town before but he came back and surprise surprise was " in love" with Steffy within minutes of meeting her. It certainly didn't take long to become not committed to Hope anymore.

He would have had Hope to himself to try to work things out when they left town before but he came back and surprise surprise was " in love" with Steffy within minutes of meeting her.
No, Hope left him, and he and Ivy didn't hook up until after Liam dumped her at Aly's memorial. He and Steffy didn't get together until after Liam ended up in Australia with Ivy.

No, Hope left him

So? He knew Hope didn't want him when he glommed onto her after she thought Liam had stood her up in Paris. He pushed and pushed and talked crap about his brother until he convinced her to marry him. But when Liam is not trying to get with her anymore all of a sudden it's not worth working to try to convince her?

And he returned within days of saying he and Hope had broken up and was making the moves on Steffy. He kissed her. He told his Mother how interesting she was.

Liam and Steffy fighting was the opportunity he'd been waiting for to sneak in there and make the moves on her while she was upset and not thinking clearly. Other than ivy that has been the only way he's been able to get a woman. He's not committed to the woman. He's committed to stealing whoever Liam's woman is at the moment.

I like Wyatt. He seems like someone fun to be with.

The one I can't stand is drama-King Liam.

"Quinn tied me up and held me hostage! Wah wah!"

Your misandry is sickening. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I like them both, but this time I'm rooting for Wyatt.

An intellectual carrot , the mind boggles

wyatt's like a bad zit you can't get rid of. and he needs a bottle and a binky, he's sickening with his waa waa my marriage, waa waa you're the golden boy, waa waa daddy didn't call me. he should come with a mute button. he's got no reason to still be jealous of liam, bill gave him liam's old job at spencer, what more does that ingrate want?

~ TAKE the ticket!

"wyatt's like a bad zit you can't get rid of."

Actually he's a virus, and he's infected my TV screen.

If I were him, I'd walk away at this point. Steffy actually had the unmitigated gall to tell Wyatt about how hard this is on Liam. I know they're divorcing and I'm no Wyatt fan, but telling your soon-to-be-ex-husband about your boyfriend's pain is kinda harsh. If that doesn't clue him in, I'm not sure what will.

There was no "unmitigated gall"; she was stating a fact. This is hard on Liam. He has to deal with his girlfriend being harassed and bullied by people who are trying to break them up.

But this is a very different scenario than your average triangle, in that they are brothers.

An intellectual carrot , the mind boggles

But this is a very different scenario than your average triangle, in that they are brothers

Which is why Wyatt should have left his brother's fiance alone to begin with.

Im just ready for them to get a female on the show that I can root for. All the women are getting on my nerves and becoming unlikable. Just bring someone on the show that brings some worth and excitement.

These writers can't write decent women to save their lives. Is there any character on B&B that you'd want your daughter or niece or whatever to be like?