The Bold and the Beautiful : Wyatt/Liam and Eric

Wyatt/Liam and Eric

So to Eric, how exactly is Wyatt one who commits and Liam is a 'waffler' if they've both been romantically involved with multiple women (in fact, mostly the same women except for Nicole and Quinn) in the few years Wyatt has been around? Neither of them really have the best track record.

My destiny
My enemy
My past
And the world around me

Re: Wyatt/Liam and Eric

It doesn't make it any better, but in defense of Wyatt (and I can barely stand Wyatt) he never really had 2 women hanging on at one time. He went the other way, he glanced at a woman and in that instance, and despite her already being involved with someone else- his own brother multiple times- he decided he was madly deeply in love, and pursued her to no end. Perhaps he made his decision too lightly but he sure as hell stuck to it.
When he was obsessed with Hope, it was only Hope. When he was obsessed with Steffy, it was only Steffy.
Liam couldn't make a decision- ever- and rather than letting one go to be with the other, he strung the both along. Sure, they are just as much to blame as him, but I think that is the difference between these two boys.

Wyatt's never had two women glance in his direction simultaneously the way Liam has. Hell, Wyatt can't even get ONE to pay him any attention unless his mommy moves heaven and earth to remove Liam from the picture.

I'm sure if Brooks was the only male lead with two women, he would have been the one facing indecision. But that role when to Clifton who for years had zero competition in his age group.

Wyatt's never had two women glance in his direction simultaneously the way Liam has. Hell, Wyatt can't even get ONE to pay him any attention unless his mommy moves heaven and earth to remove Liam from the picture.

Exactly!

And Liam can never fully commit to one woman unless she's married to Wyatt. All the stuff he was saying to Steffy, about how Quinn "robbed" them of their lives together...he was saying the exact same thing to Hope after she married Wyatt.
Eric and Quinn need to stay out of it. Liam's insecurity will get the best of him soon enough. If he and Steffy are so solid, Wyatt's proximity to her shouldn't be an issue.

"Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!"

And Liam can never fully commit to one woman unless she's married to Wyatt
that's simply false. liam was committed to steffy and they were engaged long before she and wyatt even hooked up and that's what he told ivy when she was trying to get him back.

btw, wyatt also said the same things to hope.they've all had repeat dialog because it's a rehashed triangle with steffy playing the role of hope this time.

~ TAKE the ticket!

If Liam and Steffy are so perfect for each other, why didn't either of their marriages last? This show is ridiculous.

i never said they were perfect for each other, they're not, neither are wyatt and steffy. steffy needs to spend some time alone, and liam and wyatt need to work on their relationship as brothers.

~ TAKE the ticket!

When Liam was with Ivy I liked him because he and Wyatt weren't fighting over anybody and they acted like brothers. I don't know why TPTB have them fighting over women all of the time. It's a repeat of Ridge and Thorne, but not as interesting IMO!

I don't know why TPTB have them fighting over women all of the time.
You must be new to soaps.

i never said they were perfect for each other, they're not, neither are wyatt and steffy.
I think Liam and Steffy are like Bill and Katie. They're almost opposites, but they bring out the best in each other. I thought the same about Wyatt and Hope, although my favorite pairing was Ivy and Wyatt. I LOVED how they were friends before anything else. I also love it when Wyatt and Liam get along. Unfortunately, we don't see that often because there's almost always a woman in the way. The writers can't come up with more than love triangles.
I'll be so disappointed if Quinn cheats on Eric with Ridge. She really seems to love him, and he deserves happiness in this later part of his life.
If she's still bonkers, she'll self destruct. She's not hurting Eric or Forrester Creations. I disagree with Eric (and Quinn) interfering with Steffy and Liam, and frankly, Wyatt deserves a woman who loves him and is devoted to him as he is to her. I quit giving a sh!t about Liam after he strung Hope and Steffy along for so many years.
I totally agree about people needing to learn about being happy alone, but if that happened, it wouldn't be a soap.

If Liam and Steffy are so perfect for each other, why didn't either of their marriages last?
Because they were no longer in love at the time. Now they're in love again, so they're getting married again. See how that works?

never liked Wyatt, reminds me of a grown up Eddie Munster

Wyatt commits but only to those who love Liam and leave him to go back to Liam. I am more team Wyatt right now because Liam is getting on my nerves bursting into meetings and carrying on about social media.
Eric is full of crap though. he only cares about Steffys love life because it concerns his wife.

Liam is right though. Steffy doesn't need a sex campaign to showcase her abilities as a CEO. Rick didn't need one and neither did Ridge or Eric. The double standard here is ridiculous and Steffy pointed it out to that old horndog Eric yesterday when she told him he wants her to move out of Liam's yet it's ok for a man to live with another woman while married.

Eric has been a better father to Wyatt in the last month than Bill has been all his life. I think it's great that someone is supporting Wyatt and not treating him like used bubblegum on the bottom of Liam's shoe.

Nobody should be "supporting" either Wyatt or Liam because Steffy's love life is none of Eric-or anyone else's-business. It's her business. If Steffy wants to break up with Wyatt and be with someone else, that's her choice and no-one else's. If Wyatt wants to be with someone else, that's his choice as well. Steffy has rights, sorry.

Maybe, but I meant overall support. Eric actually cares about Wyatt, unlike Bill. The reason Wyatt is always wanting women Liam had is because he dead beat father pitted them against each other. Bill always preferred Liam to Wyatt because Liam's mom was a sweet woman, and Wyatt's mother is Quinn. It's his fault that Wyatt always feels like he's in a competition with Liam. Eric lets Wyatt know that Liam is no better than him.

As much as I prefer Wyatt over Liam, I'm not going to blame his choices on his dead beat father or nutty mother. Wyatt had to have a hard time growing up, but he's a grown man now. Liam is whining to any and every one who will listen about how he's a perpetual victim. Wyatt needs to tell Eric and Quinn to back off, but at least he's not begging for their help. In fact, he's asked Quinn to back off more than once. I think he respects Eric too much to tell him to do that...and he loves not being the center of Quinn's life anymore.

Caring for Wyatt and telling him that he's just as good as Liam is fine. What is not fine is Eric trying to force Steffy to be with the man of his choosing instead of hers.

And I said absolutely nothing about that.

You may not have said it, but that's exactly what Eric is doing.