The Young and the Restless : MTM and Eric Braden

MTM and Eric Braden

Watching an old episode of Mary Tyler Moore on Sundance. There is a very young Victor having dinner with Mary being a pompous a$$. He got a pie in the face from Ted! It looked like he was laughing at the end of the scene.
She was a gift!

Re: MTM and Eric Braden

I'm watching it now. He was hilarious. Sundance is doing a marathon -- her entire last season.

While watching a rerun of "Kolchak: the Night Stalker" many years ago,mLo and behold,there was "Victor" (Eric) as the werewolf on a cruise ship!! It was great.

Here it is :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0621549/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_47

An intellectual carrot , the mind boggles

That episode just played on Sundance here on West Coast about 10 minutes ago. So fun seeing EB portraying a "Victor-like" PITA character, and clearly he was enjoying the role.

I'm glad others saw the MTM episode. Of course Titanic is on too.
I would have a heart attack if I met Leonardo. But EB didnt show an ounce of fangirling. lol!

He was also on "Gunsmoke" back in the early 70's playing an evil cowboy/train robber and shot Matt Dillion.

My job is to inform, not persuade- Dan Rather

Kind of funny that he also played Robin's father on How I Met Your Mother, because her father was played by two different actors, the second being Ray Wise (AKA Ian Ward).

EB has said he hates that he accepted that role in Titanic !

I wonder why, other than the fact that he was only in but maybe 4 scenes.

My job is to inform, not persuade- Dan Rather

Maybe because he was with his 3rd wife and she was in a delicate condition?
I have no clue how many wives he has really has. His role wasn't that big. But I remember seeing it at the movies and gasping when I saw him. 20 years ago! I'm sure he appreciates the royalties if he gets them. I can never resist watching when it airs.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If you look at his "filmography" , he has been in so many things. I love him.

An intellectual carrot , the mind boggles

Me, too. Since the Rat Patrol, LOL!

As a kid, I remember hissing at him in "Escape From the Planet of the Apes". I didn't recognize him on "Y&R" when I first started watching. He's also very mean on an episode of "The Nanny" as a theater critic. Ironically, when Fran ended up on the "Y&R" set, there were shots of many of the regulars, but not him.

"Great theater makes you smile. Outstanding theater may make you weep."