Carrie : Why did she attack Tommy?

Why did she attack Tommy?

He was the only one who wasn't laughing.

Re: Why did she attack Tommy?

She didn't. The bucket fell on its own.

I meant after that, when it seemed like he was given a seizure.

Not sure what part you mean. Tommy gets hit with the bucket, he falls down and that's the last time he moves.

This is a faithful saying...Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Okay, maybe I just saw wrong. It was so dark and I probably confused him with someone else.

Are you asking about this Carrie or one of the remakes of Carrie?

This one.
Would never see the remake anyway, this movie is such a masterpiece.

👏 The remakes suck.

Remakes OK, but inferior

I watched at least one remake of CARRIE, and it was entertaining ... had some decent special effects.

But without the superb cast in the original, plus a dynamite director, it was bound to arrive a bit limp -- at least by comparison. If I hadn't seen the original (dozens of times, at least) and read the book, I might have thought better of the remake.

Still, the remake(s) are worth watching, if you can catch them for free on cable. It will make you appreciate the original even more, probably.

???????

I'd love to know how you had trouble distinguishing a curly mop of blonde hair with LITERALLY ANYONE else in the movie!!!!!

Reading the paper can really be depressing. Mr. Dithers fired Dagwood again.

you don't think a seizure can be caused by a bucket [or anything for that matter] falling on your head?

the bucket couldn't of weighed much,the blood was already out
I doubt it would hurt anyone that much

BHT RISES myspace.com/blackheart60

what version are you watching?

seriously... in NO version does she ATTACK tommy!

Firstly, as already pointed out by others, she didn't attack Tommy. And secondly... what's it mean "only one who wasn't laughing"? There were only two or three people among the audience who WERE laughing.

"facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

But she still left him in the building to die.

[he was already dead]

and let's be honest... if you had that happen to you [being a mousy loner, getting invited to the prom by the derek jeter of your school, getting voted as queen of the prom only to have blood or whatever [she didn't know what it was] dumped on you in front of everyone] you'd be in a fugue, too.

why can't people be okay with her [and other human characters in tv and film] being a human beings???

it is completely normal and natural for her to be in a trance after all that went down.

She didn't.
A better question would be why attack the gym teacher. That was just a misunderstanding.

Also at the prom, even the black kids got trapped in the gym. Really? The bruthas too? What up wit' dat, homey?

"You're talkin' to the man who made Laura Ingalls wilder."