Dallas : Jamie sexy in Seasons 8 and 10, not in Season 9

Jamie sexy in Seasons 8 and 10, not in Season 9

Jamie is in more bikinis, low cut tops, her hair is better etc etc in Seasons 8 and 10 but in Season 9 she is downright matronly: buttoned up clothes, ugly haircut, no real sexy outfits.. Clear difference observed, I wonder if it had anything to do with the "stronger women" attitude Phil Capice was trying to promote as to the T & A approach favored by Leonard Katzman?

Re: Jamie sexy in Seasons 8 and 10, not in Season 9

I never found Jamie to be sexy or alluring tbh.

Jamie's look changed drastically around mid-Season 8. I was just re-watching some of those episodes and up to the episode where she decided to work with Cliff to take (what they thought was) their rightful 2/3 share of Ewing Oil, she had very long straight hair and dressed very casually most of the time and looked like a young 20-something that she was. Then the next episode...BAM...her hair was cut a lot shorter and she was dressing very matronly and conservative like she was in her 40s or something. So it was really last half of Season 8 where the matronly trend started.

I agree that it happened midway in season 8. Jamie went from being a simple girl to eating at fancy French restaurants and wearing the ugliest designer outfits.

I hated some of the clothes and hairstyles in late season 8 and all of season 9. It wasn't Dallas.