Cheers : memories

memories

I grew up with this show, being only two years old when it first aired and 13 when it ended.

It was one of my favorites as a kid because my parents always watched it. Now watching it on Netflix is like going back to my childhood in a small way.

Something so comfortable and familiar about it.

Re: memories

Greatest show of all time.

RIP Gene Wilder. One of the funniest people of all time. RIP Matt Roberts. You were great.

Thank you for remembering Gene Wilder cjh8504.

I first watched it 6 years ago. I love this show.

Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and Metallica love My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

How old are you, Slip? Only 6 years, huh.

RIP Gene Wilder. One of the funniest people of all time. RIP Matt Roberts. You were great.

OP: Nice thread. I can relate. We're around the same age and we grew up in great times and the television shows of that era contributed a lot to making it so.

After all... tomorrow is another day.

Comparatively, tv shows today, suck!

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Robert Vaughn. RIP Carrie Fisher. RIP William Christopher. 2016 is the worst!

True. 2010 was the most recent time t.v. was great and it definitely needs to pick up again.

After all... tomorrow is another day.

The only shows today I even remotely like are Modern Family which is in it's 8th season, and Brooklyn Nine Nine which is in it's 3rd or 4th, I think.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Robert Vaughn. RIP Carrie Fisher. RIP William Christopher. 2016 is the worst!

I was 4 when this show went off but I remember my mom watching it on NBC as strange as that may seem because she also watched "A Different World" and that show came on the same night as "Cheers" which is hard to believe now. But I also remember bein young and watching it on WPIX-11 in NYC and I think Cheers enter syndication in 1987 before Shelley Long actually left the show, but the reruns lasted for years on WPIX before Nick @ Nite picked it up.

My job is to inform, not persuade- Dan Rather

Greatest show of all time.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Robert Vaughn. RIP Carrie Fisher.RIP William Christopher.2016 is the worst!

I remember Cheers on Pix, and then on Nick at Nite, when I started taping them all.

Can't believe this show is over 30 years old

Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

35 now, I believe. Crazy.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Barbara Hale. You were great in Perry Mason. RIP William Christopher.