Christine : Roseanne was way hotter than Leigh

Roseanne was way hotter than Leigh

I can't be the only who thinks this right? I mean when Leigh is first shown after Dennis's friend was talking her up saying how unbelievably hot she was, i gotta say i didn't see it when she walked down the hall. She was also wearing horrible unflattering clothes, i mean baggy beige shorts?

It just baffled me how Dennis was completely ignoring Roseanne and blowing her off because he was so infatuated with Leigh.

Also how did she have the body of a slut? Dennis's friend was saying she had the face of an angel and the body of a slut. Alexandra Paul is very skinny, is pretty much flat chested and hardly has curves, so i don't see how her body is that of a sluts.

Thats what i love about these high school girls, i get older they stay the same age.

Re: Roseanne was way hotter than Leigh

Agreed

I think he blew off Roseanne because she was an easy catch and he could get her anytime he wanted but Leigh showed to be a challenge. He was the competitive jock type, anyway.

The second time, he didn't blow her off, he was in a hurry to check on Arnie

Leigh had a pretty face but her clothes-ugh. I guess that was the early 80's huh?

Kelly Preston >>>>>> everybody else

so many movies, so little time

I thought the same thing. I mean, I can see she was a pretty girl, but not any more than the other one that was always saying hello. And Leigh was dressed in what looked like preppy clothes, that were baggy none the less. Nothing slutty about that. I just chocked the comment up to guy/locker-room talk, nothing more. They were just transfixed by the new girl in school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

George Lassos the Moon

(`v)
`..
..) .*)
(. (.

Kelly Preston was the cutest girl in the 1980's. Alexandra Paul was too plastic looking. Then on Baywatch she looked like a man.

The Fearmakers Blog https://thefearmakers.blogspot.com/

Then on Baywatch she looked like a man.

Was it the short hair?

I won't argue against Roseanne. Kelly Preston always looked amazing.

But in this film Alexandra Paul looked great, too.

They're both beautiful. We all have different taste, and this movie is pure fantasy

I can't imagine a world where Kelly would ever be rejected because she seemed to be a sweet person as well as a beauty

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Felt bad for Roseanne when she sees Dennis trying to pick up Leigh in the library.

MV5BYTIzZDk5NGItNmYyZS00ZTI2LWFiZjQtNjIwN2YxYjUzYWY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4MDg3NTIz._V1_.jpg

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd