Adrian Pasdar : The saying wasn't Kill the brother, save the show……

The saying wasn't Kill the brother, save the show……

It was kill the cheerleader, save the show! Has anyone over there at Heroes NOT been listening to what people want?

Re: The saying wasn't Kill the brother, save the show……

Adrian Pasdar was one of the best things about the show. his character wasn't the most enjoyable over series 3 , but his acting, along with Zachary Quinto's, has always been a cut above everyone elses and during the first and second series Nathan was a brilliant character.

What a joke that he's not coming back (from the looks of things and based on the artcile currently on the frontpage of IMDB).

~~~
Igobar. Thom ~ The Church of Our Overlord, Bob Ross.

I think he's abandoning a sinking ship.

Could be, but what's been reported is that it wasn't his choice to leave. Of course we all know how the media can get it backwards. I love Zachary Quinto, but honestly I think I would certainly stop watching if Jack Coleman left. I think Adrian and Jack are the best actors on the showor maybe just the ones I lust after the most :)

I don't want the cheer leader deadmaybe you do. Who elected you the voice of the people?

The brother's relationship was the heart of the show. Once they had one brother kill another in the future it started going downhill.

I knew Nathan was going to be the next character to go, I'd rather see Claire or Peter leave but then again Claire can't be killed and Peter is too important :\.

I bet the next one to go will be Hiro!

Killing of Nathan is a big, big mistake.
The brotherly love of Peter and Nathan has been so much more interesting to watch than the romances of Claire and Peter/deaf girl.