Re: Only 6.6?

I watched this movie for the first time in years still great
9/10. This might be my favorite Arnold movie next to True Lies

Old Toby,..the finest weed in the South Farthing

Watch JOHN WICK it's BADASS!!!

Watch JOHN WICK it's BADASS!!!

Easy, little man. This is the board for a real man-film. If we want to have our fingernails done or queef into tupperware purchased by your boyfriends, we'll join you in other forums.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

More like 3.3.

go pick some flowers sissy

You are absolutely right. I saw it again a few years ago since i remembered that as a kid i thought this was an amazing action-movie. I was surprised over how corny it was now that i'm older. Definitely below 5somewhere between 3-4 i would say.

Some people are comparing Commando to movies like First Blood, Die Hard and Predator. That is an insult to those three classic movies.

>> Some people are comparing Commando to movies like First Blood, Die Hard and Predator. That is an insult to those three classic movies.

I totally agree. Those three are classics in their own right but pale into insignificance when compared to Commando aka the best action movie ever made.

This film is 10/10 material.

It is a near flawless example of 80s action cinema tropes that belongs in the echelon of classics like First Blood, Die Hard, and Predator.

Action Hero's Anthem

It definitely deserves a much higher rating. I mean, Commando is simply one of the best action movies ever made. Hell, it's THE perfect action movie.

Hey there, Johnny Boy, I hope you fry!

Post deleted

Its easily a 10/10 for me; Its epic, funny, action packed, and has some awesome one liners :)

"Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear."

6.7 now on imdb!!

it's because kids today are all pussies. movie is a perfect 10.

anyone who disagrees is obviously

. WRONG !!!

Post deleted

Post deleted

This movie keeps getting better and better with the next viewing!! Definitely a 10/10 from me!

Girly men are taking over. This is a 10

It was a fun movie, but I never see it going past a 6.8 or .9.

I remember it was around 5.4 or 5.6 some time ago, since 2011 it has gone from 6.2 to 6.7 and it is just a matter of time before it hits 6.8 or higher (which it truly deserves).

Post deleted

No - it is a 10

on a scale of 1 to 50!

Wrong! Bam!!

6.7 now.

Keep the higher ratings coming!!