Home Alone : The year Kevin also stopped believing in Santa Claus!

The year Kevin also stopped believing in Santa Claus!

Yikes. Did anyone else notice that, in addition to Kevin's family leaving him behind to fend off the Wet Bandits from a home invasion, Kevin also wakes up Christmas morning to find the milk and cookies he left out the night prior have remained untouched. Therapy bills for the McCallister family must've been pretty hefty.

Re: The year Kevin also stopped believing in Santa Claus!

I noticed that the first time I watched this and felt sorry for him. The first thing kids look for are the eaten cookies and milk.
"Sometimes life hands you lemons that are worth 2 in the bush, I like kittens."

Did the second movie mention Kevin not believing in Santa?

It all depends on how deep Kevin wants to look into why the milk and cookies are still there. He could ask his parents and they could tell him that Santa thought the family wasn't going to be home. He knew Kevin was home alone but couldn't change his schedule at the last minute. Instead he helped the family return home on Christmas morning.

I noticed that the first time I watched this and felt sorry for him. The first thing kids look for are the eaten cookies and milk.
"Sometimes life hands you lemons that are worth 2 in the bush, I like kittens."

Thanks for informing us what you noticed. I noticed that you post a lot about "noticing things."

Santa was late with his delivery to Kevin and never got the chance to come inside.

Well how would they have any presents brought or who would have drank the milk and eat the cookies?

I never really thought of it that way. I figured he was excited for his family to be back because that's what he hoped for. They do show up eventually.

http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/

Wait a minute, hold up... Are you guys saying Santa is NOT real?! My whole life has been a lie... What else are they not telling me?! My whole life has been turned upside down by this revelation!

Rest In Peace Roxy 9/2/16

He is 8, not 4. Smart enough to pretend to believe, for the fun and extra presents.