Basic Instinct : Who was the actual hottie, Jeanne or Sharon??

Re: Who was the actual hottie, Jeanne or Sharon??

I'll take both, the blonde and the brunette, how about that? :-P They were bisexual characters in the film anyway.

Jeanne!!! the scene where Nick has his way with her is hotter than any scene with Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone is prettier, but I'll go with Jeanne Tripplehorn. She's a little thicker than SS. I don't like skinny women and Stone looked horrible in those tights.

Sharon Stone

The lengths she went thru to completely seduce Nick ... WOW! I would have been just as caught in her trap too!

Probably the sexiest Sharon ever looked to me too!

Am I glad someone brought this one up.
I've had the same thought for years, since I first watched the film as a kid.
I was always more drawn to the type of features Jeanne puts forth.
Hers, was the sexiest scene in the entire film.
Her lips are begging to be kissed, and she has a terrific body, and, ahem, curvy behind.
Sharon Stone, has more of a Marilyn Monroe'ish type of look, which, granted, demands great attention.
And as someone else pointed out, Jeanne is a more girl-next-door type.
Because of this, Jeanne, always manages to appear much more natural, to me.

Jeanne gave me a Tripplehorn if you know what im saying herherherherherher!

They both bad (as in hot). I prefer Jeanne because of personal tastes and because she has darker hair but they both equally bad.

Dude, seriously. Sharon Stone was mad hot and is still hot, even though she's old enough to be my mother. That said, I thought Jeanne Tripplehorn was hotter.

Dude, seriously. Sharon Stone was mad hot and is still hot, even though she's old enough to be my mother. That said, I thought Jeanne Tripplehorn was hotter.

Yep and according to her lots of younger guys hit on her, I'm 29 and I would do her in a second.

Y'know, I could eat a peach for hours

Easy answer for me. Jeanne.

Sharon Stone

Prostitute: What the *beep* are you doing?
Johnny: I'm gonna kill a bunch of people.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Face: Sharon Stone
Body: Jeanne Tripplehorn
Overall: Jeannet Tripplehorn

This is very interesting, having seen this movies at least 5 times, I have to say when I first saw it four years after its release, I thought Jeanne Tripplehorn by a mile, and I was upset to see her get killed off like that. But having seen this film more recently the last time being a couple of years ago, I started to like Sharon Stone more and it became a more even contest. Having said that i'd probably still go with Jeanne Tripplehorn.

My Older Brother though thought Sharon Stone hands down was hotter and more attractive.

Jeanne no contest.

My life fades... the vision dims... all that remains are memories

Jeanne for me.

Tough to say, aps. On the most "basic" level, if you look closely, Jeanne exposed more than Sharon- and that's saying a lot.

Are you kidding ? Tripplehorn is a very attractive woman, but in THIS movie especially, Sharon Stone is... I can't find the words that would do it justice. She was a gorgeous in any of her movies, but Verhoeven and his DP made her look like a Nordic goddess in BI.

Both women were attractive. Both had some nice features than the other.

Jeanne has much better lips than Catherine. And a WAY better ass!
I was surprised at how saggy Catherine's behind looked when Nick is peeking at her undressing.

Catherine had rather small breasts too. But her legs...wow they seemed to go on forever! Sexy gams, for sure.

In all, Catherine had a sexier face. Jeanne looked more girl-next-door.

I'd say this cloud is Cumulo Nimbus.
Didn't he discover America?
Penfold, shush.

Jeanne all the way. She was smoking hot!
Though both were extremely attractive, imo.

Man Sharon is a woman on this one, but Jeanne... MAN... those lips, those legs, dat ASS... those LIPS MAN... those lips give blowjobs so good they would work any cock as a vacumm cleaner, getting you HARD AND wet enough to then pull those panties down and now get that ass ready because HERE I COME !

then she turns around, you take off her bra and those tits are respectable... huge aureolas and those nipples are YUMMMMMMMM

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

He's a troll who has to rely on masturbating to get remotely close to girls. I bet in real life he's probably a community college drop-out ugly 5'6 midget who girls don't even want to look at, and he has to take out his fantasies on women he can't get by masturbating. Let him be.

It was such a hot and sexy scene to watch Beth get her ass brutally raped.

Jeanne Tripplehorn ftw....nothing wrong with Sharon Stone,but I'd prefer JT

They hate us 'cause they ain't us

Yes Jeanne is soooo beautiful I love when her panties got ripped off by Michael Douglas it was sooo hot...

Another vote for JT, That scene was ridiculously hot...too bad it was so short and we didn't get another.

Let's see, the two of them had great faces (Jeanne has a classic beauty look to her whereas Sharon has a more sexy modern look) and they also looked amazing undressed. So, uh, they're both hotties? But as for who's the bigger turn on... well, Sharon obviously screams "f me!" in the way she presents herself.

You want something corny? You got it!

Post deleted

Both women are very hot! Jeanne is your typical next door girl while Sharon is a hot girl from school. While Sharon's hotness and sex appeal is very apparent, Jeanne's beauty grows on you over time.

PS: I am a new member and am unable to post external links/images…

I am so jealous of Michael Douglas that he got to romance both Sharon and Jeanne on screen to his whim and fancy.

IMDB states that the nudity was shot over 10 days and the "f**k of the century" scene was shot over 5 days. What we saw in the movie or on uncut DVD is tip of the iceberg with copious amount of footage lost due to censorship.

Michael insisted on including the aggressive sex scene with Jeanne so that his character appeared more complex. Michael basically choreographed the sex scene and during the rehearsals got carried away so much that he bit Jeanne's shoulder for real.

Some folks are born lucky :)

"Who was the actual hottie, Jeanne or Sharon??"

———————————-

I think that Both of them are.