Dead Man's Gun : Anyone have this series?

Anyone have this series?

I was wondering if anyone had this series. I have been looking for a bit torrent but have been unsuccessful. So if anyone has this on their computer or in another form and wants to share that would be great.

Re: Anyone have this series?

Hello, did you ever find this series? Anyone at all respond to your request with any info. I am very interested in it too.
Wish I had copied it at the time. I really thought it was terrific.
Ralph

No one has responded yet.

what do you mean by copied at the time?? i did some research and some web sites say that they never released a dvd. and then i looked at mgm, because that's who made it, say it's unavailable. anyways, that's what i found out. any updates, let me know, please. katie

I don't know if this thread is dead or not yet but I saw season 1 of Dead Man's Gun for sale at HMV at the Eaton's Centre in Toronto last thursday. I think it was like 30 dollars or so. I don't remember if there was a season 2 or not. So I'm not sure where you people are getting your info from but YES, there has been a DVD release for the series.

Hey has anyone been able to find this on DVD? If so, please contact me. I'd love to get it too. Let me know!

This series is airing in Canada I am told I too would like to download and watch all episodes. Maybe some nice Canidian will help us out with that.

Yeah the show airs here every morning at 11 A. M on a tv station called ShowcaseI watch it every morning.

http://www.dvdrshoppe.com/dmg.htm

I have all 45 episodes on 18 DVD's available if anyone would like to acquire the entire series run. Top quality.

jpbriggs-1, I would be interested. Are you offering to hook us up with the series at no cost, minus blank dvd's and postage, or are you expecting $$$'s?

How much for all 45 episodes? That's alot of DVDs. Decent quality picture?

I live in the U.K. but can play ntsc- how much would t-he set cost?- David

do you really!?!?! my dad would love this for christmas

I am posting this series on ebay tonight for fixed price both Season 1 at 7 PM PDT and Season 2 at 8 PM PDT. If you are not moving quickly on this, you are burnin' daylight.

Paul

John Wayne lives at http://www.jwaynefan.com

Anybody got a line on a proper DVD set of this series? Not just taped off TV and sold on eBay but an actual/official DVD release of the show?

Both ebay and amazon have commercial releases of the series. It is available in complete season sets or best of collections but it is pretty easy to find and relatively cheap.