South Park : Will they lambast the upset Hillary supporters?

Will they lambast the upset Hillary supporters?

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't lambasted the butthurt lefties yet. They are definitely going after Trump hard, and that's fine, but for a show that has a reputation of satirizing everything, I'm shocked that they haven't really touched upon how much the left is whining and crying over the results. You'd think that'd be a gold mine they wouldn't dream of passing up. I guess they hinted at it with all the people trying to go to Mars, but that's barely scratching the surface of the crying and protesting and even hypocrisy that the left has demonstrated. I'd be surprised if they don't dedicate at least one episode to this.

Re: Will they lambast the upset Hillary supporters?

I think they will in the next episode when the crapfest that was GB comes here. And overall the protesters don't bother me. The violence, riots and some of the over the top hyperbole bothers me (which to be fair both sides are guilty of) but the peaceful protests don't bother me though even some of them do push it by like blocking lanes of traffic (sorry but that is disturbing the peace so they should be arrested like they have been). Frankly the hyperbole celebrities bother me much more so I hope they get it more.

GB?

Also, it's not just the protests, but it's also the fact that the Hillary Supporters are actively acting like toddlers, sobbing into the camera and what not. That's worthy of mockery.

Great Britain.

And I am sure had Trump lost there would been people crying too. The thing is the vast majority of us do not live in that world. We vote, we either are happy or sad for a moment and then move on.

Now, I can imagine avid Trump supporters doing a lot of horrible things, but posting a video of themselves bawling over the election just doesn't seem like one of em.

Well, the reality is that Clinton lost and the left are rioting over it.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

And you think Trump supporters wouldn't have taken to the streets if he lost? They were already doubling down on security before the election because they knew it would happen on both sides, regardless of who won.

"Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." -- C.S.Lewis

Trump supporters wouldn't have done anything.

Speaking as Trump supporting conservative, I was far more upset by Obama's election victories in '08 and '12 than I would've been if Hillary Clinton won this year. And I certainly didn't protest Obama, and I don't know of anyone on the right who did.

Much like I think Trump is more liberal than the media has made him out to be, I also think Hillary is more conservative than she was letting on. Certainly not a far-left activist trying to "fundamentally transform America" like Obama.

Hillary would been much tougher on crime and terrorism then Obama was there is no doubt in my mind.

Hillary is a huge terrorist supporter. She supported the radical Islamists who fight the Assad government in Syria. These are harcore jihadists we are talking about. They did this against the Soviets with Bin Laden's Al Qaida and they tried this again against Assad.

In '08 there were plenty people crying, booing, and shouting. In '12 some residents of Texas tried to make it an independent country.

This goes both ways, let's not pretend otherwise.

No, it doesn't go both ways. Tell the truth.
The truth is, Obama was the antithesis of what Republicans were supposed to stand for, and exactly the type of candidate (or President) the leftists claimed they -the repubs - would try to assassinate or otherwise prevent from taking office.
But guess what? Nothing ever happened. Not only that, but he was elected a second time! We didn't riot. We didn't protest. We didn't try to literally stop his inauguration.
And the people on the right had way more incentive, or reason to, against Obama, than the people on the left do against Trump. Trump agrees with the left on half the issues!!
The morons on the left have no fathomable reason to be acting the way they are against Trump. It's just insane, and embarrassing. They are truly showing signs of a mental disorder.

But the reality is the Clinton supporters ARE the ones doing it.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

Didn't seem to be any riots in the street when McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012.

Taking a one way trip to a planet that may not even be able to sustain life is more dramatic than peacefully protesting?

There have been a handful of protestors who've gone too far but that's out of a group of 62 million people who voted for Hillary.

do you amazon? http://bit.ly/DoYouAmazon

I guess you don't live in Portland. What they are doing is a disgrace, and because we are a leftist 1-party town, no public official has the cajonies to act like an adult. But I am certain that if Trump supporters acted this way, they'd unleash the dogs.

On a plus side, they aren't winning any converts.

My Chimp DNA seems to have lost its password temporarily. Sluggr-2

One of my best friends lives in Gresham and has participated in quite a few of the protests in Portland including a week's stay with Occupy.
While he says that they protest every week about SOMETHING up there, he's pi$$ed about how the anarchists are ruining the message of those there to protest peacefully.
BUT...he said that a big part of the problem is the great weather. As soon as it starts raining again, everyone will go back home.

There is a huge waterfront park where they can meet up, light candles, and chant kumbiya all they want. Instead they focused on a central downtown location where the trains run, thus disrupting ALL transporation in town by blocking the tracks, creating massive inconvenience, costing hundreds of thousand dollars in police overtime, lost business as well as millions in damage from the anarchists. Yeah, the anarchists usually show up, but if you are out in a park, what are THEY going to do, tear up the grass? And guess what, Trump still won. Step 1, get over it. Step 2, stay over it.

I'd hope if I did live in Portland, I'd realize that the actions of a few people in my city are not representative of all Hillary supporters.

do you amazon? http://bit.ly/DoYouAmazon

There have been a handful of protestors who've gone too far but that's out of a group of 62 million people who voted for Hillary.

the funny thing is 1/2 of all the rioters did not even vote!!! i really wouldn't be surprised if that number is even higher then 50% .. cry baby entitled college millennials have to be the absolute laziest and worthless group of people on earth

They always make fun of butthurt liberals. They have to do it this season.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

Everyone seems to think that I'm just referring to the riots (which are absolutely a factor), but I think the social media reaction by the left would act as much better fodder for South Park as a show--that is, the whining, crying, balling, etc.

The past few elections Matt and Trey seemed to equally bash both sides, but Trump is by far getting it worse this time. Maybe they should corral all the butthurt, out of the gay bars and into the streets, agitators and put them in some type of a concentration camp for intelligence reprogramming or send them to Mars with Cartman.

Especially the reactions by the fair and unbiased CNN and MSNBC droids. At about 6:30 PST I passed a TV where they had just showed FL as red and the totally slack-jawed anchor was just speechless and stunned. Then the on-air crying started (probably more about their career going in the toilet). If I were SP, I'd show them still in denial about the results, sitting at Thanksgiving dinner and telling everyone "don't worry, it's all a dream. Well wake up any time now."

One of those popular red votes in FL was mine .

I love that most talking heads gave FL to Hilly&Billy so some dems/libs didn't even bother voting .

What a lot of people don't seem to be recognizing or understanding is that these protests are more than just one side being upset that their candidate lost, and more about what Trump stands for and the messages he's putting out there. There's been a rise in violence on both sides, including numerous racial attacks and slurs being thrown out there by those emboldened by Trumps win. It's really unfortunate, because left or right, Democrat or Republican, we're Americans first. So it's sad to see so many people turning on each other.

Personally, I found both candidates incredibly horrible. There just was not a single candidate worth voting for. So many people are saying fück Trump or fück Clinton. But both are terrible human beings not worthy of the Presidency, so fück 'em both!

Rest In Peace Roxy 9/2/16

Actually, the left are just making up the stories of Trump supporter attacks.

There's been a rise in violence on both sides, including numerous racial attacks and slurs being thrown out there by those emboldened by Trumps win

Nope, this is a false equivalency of group dynamics. Conservatives respect the rule of the law as a core value of the group. Anyone who doesn't respect it and the result of lawful elections, gets told to grow up by the group, not celebrated for it.

Many of these stories of racial slurs of violent Trump supporters are completely made up by the left and the rest are trolls by the right. The real cases are few and far between. People in the right enjoy trolling the reporters and people in the left are shamelessly lying to protect their worldview of racist Trump supporters. It's immature but it does happen and it happens a lot. People then share these stories on facebook without ever knowing they got trolled or lied to. Problem is the biased media that publishes them doesn't like to announce they got trolled and doesn't do enough retractions and they also often have their own agenda to push. You would only hear about the trolls, if you read right wing media outlets and obviously you don't do that.

I'm not denying there have been false reports of racially motivated attacks out there, but to deny that there are bad people on both sides of the spectrum, regardless of politics, that are violent or bigoted is just plain naive. There are a lot of horrible, disgusting people out there. Their political opinions makes no difference.

Rest In Peace Roxy 9/2/16

Crybabies.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people post, I just watch their avatars.

I'm surprised they didn't rehash the episode About Last Night when the 2016 election came and went. I know they rehashed Douche and Turd, but still.

Steve Harris of Iron Maiden is a Brony

There is nothing particularly new or relevant to satirize about them. South Park has lambasted Liberals plenty in the past for overreacting.

I didn't hear anything about Hillary Clinton for the past two months till she was at the inauguration today.

Listen, do you smell something? -Ray Stantz