Homeland : Ratings drop

Ratings drop

I think it's safe to assume that most people are not liking the way the new seasons going look at the ratings drop. It has the lowest rating since season 1. It dropped to .36 deno this week. Season 5 average .60 demo. They really read their audience wrong.

Re: Ratings drop

showtime doesn't care about nielson ratings, it cares about the amalgamation of people watching through their apps or streaming services,

i really don't get why all the good tv is on on sunday

although i do imagine some ultra-right's stop watching because they can't see past their nose about anything other then their brainwashed biased opinions,
not all conservatives are ultra-rights,
just the low IQ/EQ ones ones

Yeah, Rush Limbaugh says it's bad, so none of the right-wing lemmings watch to make up their own mind.

I watched and it is bad.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Besides the apps or streaming Showtime couldn't care less if subscribers watch it first run, catch a rerun later in the week or watch it on demand. It's how many watch it, not when that matters.

I mean I watched it's bad I wouldn't post stuff on here if I hadn't watched it that's ridiculous. And by the way they do partially care about Nelson's ratings but they also care about DVR Plus ratings. Homeland of the all-time low right now. They cancelled Penny Dreadful which was one of my favorite shows because it was getting bad demo ratings so maybe check a little bit of facts.

Ratings

Ultra right I mean you don't have to be all to ride to see that their anti-israel and they hedge their bets on Hillary Clinton pretty hard and it failed. Pretty hypocritical you calling people a moron. It's funny you Democrats until the left and call people whatever you want but if people on the right say anything bad you guys freak out. Honestly to me the show just seems bad it feels like a lower budget or lower quality show. The ratings and the DVR Plus rating show it so.

I think ratings seem to drop around episodes 3-4, I remember people on this board in 2014 saying something similar when the episode 3 pulled in only 1.2 million viewers. Obviously season 4 got much better. I'm holding out hope things will turn around.

I don't dislike this season, but I'm waiting for it to "launch"- I think most people are. I think pacing criticisms this season are completely justified- it's moving much too slowly right now along the lines of season 3. The character interactions have been a little odd to me too- everyone is disconnected and they all seem to dislike each other- Saul & Carrie, Carrie & Quinn, Carrie and Dar. I imagine Dar is also probably going to betray Saul in some way. Carrie and Quinn's conversation in 602 ended kind of positively, but they put a damper on any progress they had made in 603.

Criticisms aside, they don't have to worry about ratings as they've been renewed through the end date. I'll be here until the end, but I wish they learned from the pacing issues of yore.

YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN!!!!!!

The pace of this season is horrible. It's like reading Moby Dick. We've already had two motion pictures worth of episodes and basically nothing has happened. I don't have a short attention span either. This is just poor writing, trying to stretch out a short story to fill twelve hours.

I have been watching since the first episode and have enjoyed all of homeland until now. Has the direction changed, it seems like the actors are sometimes reading the lines or don't mind being seen to be 'acting'. Something seriously wrong here. The story line has turned upside down, what happened to Miles Davis?, yes I know it isn't him but has Carrie changed that much. I tried giving a low rating and straight away the average went up ! , That means that very few people are rating and the figures are being manipulated, very much like this show.