Heather Thomas : Locklear or Thomas?

Locklear or Thomas?

Even when I was a mere 6 year old tot, I always expected a sort of rivalry to form between the two Heathers. They were both hot, blonde actresses that were popular in the 80's.

Well which do you guys prefer.

I will have to go with Thomas.

Even though it was a double of her body on Zapped, it left me enough to fantasize. lol

Re: Locklear or Thomas?

Heather Locklear was hot, but I would take Heather Thomas in a heartbeat. A stunning body and a killer smile.

Thomas without a doubt.

I would LOVE to do the doinky doink with her.

Thomas had a great body and wore plenty of bikinis to prove it, but Locklear has the face, the body and a sweetness about her. Also she is not a Democrap.

You can check out both of the Heathers on YouTube as they appeared on the 1983 Perfect 10s episode of All Star Family Feud

For me its Thomas, those legs alone…She was also one of the first actresses to bring back short skirts!!!

Here's a video I made of these two gorgeous Heathers. I hope you enjoy it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtgpLqMWwAM

I took a look. Nice job!

BTW, in the middle of the video I think that's Heather Thomas checking herself out in the mirror (at least I think so…). Is it her or Locklear? Also, what movie or TV show is that from?

Thanks much!

Locklear for sure

Locklear was the the prettier of the 2, Thomas was the hotter, sexier one…..I go with Heather Thomas

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Locklear

I wanted more than life could ever grant me.

A few months ago, I would have said Locklear with no hesitation whatsoever. Recently though, I started rewatching season 1 of The Fall Guy and now I'm torn.

Actually I think Locklear is more cute than hot whereas Thomas is just smoking hot.

Back in the '80's, I would say Thomas. But Locklear has aged better.

I agree. I thought Heather Thomas was gorgeous back in the eighties, and I used to like her on T.J. Hooker (wouldn't be caught dead watching Dynasty). But Heather Thomas was simply in a class by herself when it came to beauty and sex appeal. I had the famous poster of Heather Thomas in standing in the hot tub in the pink bikini, and I used to watch The Fall Guy religiously solely because she was in it. She was simply one of the most beautiful women who ever lived.

But I agree, Heather Locklear has aged much better, and I was very saddened to learn that Heather Thomas is a wacko 9-11 truther. Sigh… What a shame.

I'd say the exact opposite of everything you said. And not just because I'm a contrarian by nature. (Long live Mark E. smith and The Fall!)

I still get them mixed up…guess I'd be forced to do a menage a trois to make sure, eh?

Thomas for sure. The only other 80s actress I can think of who competes with Thomas is Phoebe Cates.

Both competed on Battle of the Network Stars, where Thomas was not shy at all.

Here is a video clip of them on the same team: