No One Would Tell : SONG AT END

SONG AT END

can anyone tell me the name of the song at the end?? when they are doing flashbacks in court? ive noticed yall have been searching for it.. but has anyone looked at the end of the movie on the dvd? i would.. but i dont have it!! aahh its driving me crazy i love that song! it's the one "no one would tell.." please please help!! if u find it, please email me at musictimbre@aol.com thanks so much

Re: SONG AT END

I dont know the song but I know the court flashbacks were real. I am actually in the courtroom. tons of kids skipped school to be at the verdict and the judge allowed us all in for the speech about violence at the end

im sorry....

you were there? just curious, that was a hell of a time, wasn't there in the courtroom but it tainted most of the rest of our childhoods. I'm sure you have a lot to say, I grew up in Beverly, if you did than you know...that wasn't the last real tragedy....good for you for putting some perspective on this whole movie thing.

I don't know what the song is but like a lot of shows back in the day it may have been written only for the movie and the artist may be either uncredited or not yet released. If you watch soaps that is the same way though there are websites coming out for ppl that want them. The best bet is to watch the credits at the end end and try to see who the artist is and go from there. Or maybe contact the production co. directly. Though it might not be any god.

yeah thanks... ive tried looking at the credits but they go by so quickly and dont really show many of them (i dont own the movie) but yeah... its tough!!

i want to know that song too.... please somebody out there help us!!! if you find out let me know. please.

i don't know if this woll help but the same artist or song in in another movie "dying to belong" and the name they give are :steve zuckerman, micheal alemania, and john pratt

Actually, I think I may have found one of the scores, or at least maybe one similar to the one they played in the movie when they found Stacey's body. It's not the ones people have been looking for, but I'm fairly sure this is the one. I'm looking on his website to see if I can find contact info or at least some songs/scores from the movie.

Kiera