No One Would Tell : Something About Jamie Fuller

Something About Jamie Fuller

If Jamie Fuller was 16 years old, how come he was already a high school senior? Did he skip a grade, and just didn't turn 17 yet?

Re: Something About Jamie Fuller

I would think the latter, but there isn't a lot of information on the net to know for sure.

Well i read somewhere that he was sentneced in 1992 and he was 19 then so in 1991 he would have been 18, i don't know why they would later state he was only 16????

He was going into his sophomore year.

he was 16 and she was 14.

I was wondering the same thing so I looked it up and I couldn't find anything other than what was posted. I found that he stabbed her too.

From what I read it said he was going to be a Junior and Amy was just starting out as a Freshmen. Could be wrong though; don't quote me on it.

Kiera

He was a sophmore and she was going to be a freshman.

You are not wrong and as far as the class issues go, birthdays play a lot in placement as well as being maybe kept back year or so...plus, the reporting up where I was was always about being sensational, not about the facts, so who knows?

it's possible that he was 16; when i start my senior year i'll be 16

In the movie, the mom's boyfriend says the girl is 16. So it sounds like the ages were a little off in the movie.

I was a senior at 16 and I didn't skip a grade. I started kindergarden five months after I turned 4.

rainbow.gifOur Constitution works. Our great republic is a government of laws, not of men."rainbow.gif

wow you were very young.how old were you when you graduated high school and what month were you born and what month did school start?