No One Would Tell : Actual People the movie is based on

Actual People the movie is based on

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew of a site that had any info about the "real people" that this movie is based on? I have googled the names, but cannot find anything. Thanks.

Re: Actual People the movie is based on

I know that this was answered before www. geocities.com/traciy2000 or look up the actual names listed in another postings

I have a question, not to be hurtful, I wonder, do the friends of Amy still gather to remember her or have any of them done anything in honor of her memory from this horrific action that was done.

If any one that knew Amy or her friends please know that this movie really moved me and I am so sorry that you had to lose a precious rose.

Thanks so much connecian! I had searched by the actual names, but could not come up with anything.

Looks like I will be busy for awhile. I love Lifetime movies that are inspired by true events. I always feel the need to look up the true story to see what everyone looked like and to see how the movie differed from actual events.

Thanks again for the website address! :)

Wow! Roses I do the same thing!! If you find anything IM me on my AIM SN Sleepygean. Well I have been searching too, and if I come across anything I will either post it here or let you know if I know your sn by then.

I have a friend that dated Amy's brother. He said that alot of things weren't true in the movie. He said that the family didn't give them rights to it, so thats why alot of things were changed, like location and names. Also the fact that the character only lived with the mother and was an only child. I didn't ask too much from my friend if the family is okay, i mean i'm sure they are not, but they are getting by. its a tough thing to go through i'm sure. i love the movie as well.

How could anybody figure that out? It's completely mental! - - Harry Potter 4

Wow i do that TO! o_O what a small world:)

Fan of dylan and cole!
Zack Martin: [to Maddie] Hey, Sweet thang! iloveu.gif

Hi I would like you to know still to this day I miss Amy. I went to schoo; with her and b 4 she died we just had a talk about what Jamie was doing to her. She was really done and it killed me when I found out what happened. I plan on going to her grave again soon.

Rose

Hi, i was wondering the same thing, i tired looking up both names and nothing comes up and i could not find any real pictures...the geoctities site does not work....does any one know how to find out the real facts of the case because Ma v. Fuller does not come up either, i just want real details of the case and to see some real life pictures of amy and jamie...thanks!

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/stories/20000331/HA_005.htm, go to this website and it will tell you more about the story. It is a newspaper article written about Amy's Murder and Jamie's attempt for a new trial.

Here is a link to various articles about the crime: http://www.geocities.com/murder_stories5/no_one_would_tell_movie.html?1073152007960.

--------------
Everyone dies but not everyone gets to live.

This movie was sad enough as it was, but I had no idea until now that it was based on a true story. The whole situation is absolutely heartbreaking. That poor girl. I really hope that monster never gets out of prison.

The actual town this happened in was Beverly Massachusetts. It happened in August 1991. The guy who murdered his girl friend was Jamie Fuller who was convivted. He murdered 14 year old Amy Carnavale. several of his friends were there when he did this. he had help disposing her body in a lake he wrapped up and used cynder blocks to weigh it down. There was a massive search for her and Jamie was helping in the search until one of the several friends told on him of what he had done. HE slashed her throat and stabbed her several times after walking in the woods and telling her he loved her and gave her flowers. This is a very true story. It happened behind the housing development where Jamie lived and behind the Memorial Middle school where she went to school. I believe her family lives on Mckay street in Beverly Massachusetts.

This is freaky i live in mass and i had no idea. wow

-www.myspace.com/little_fern
*Proud Militant,Delusional H/Hr Shipper!
Team Peyton =)

What part of massachusetts? I was friends with a bunch of people who knew these people so thats probably why I knew about it. A friend of mine was hanging out with Jamie and still continued to write to him in prison after he was convicted. I lived right in the same neighborhood

It ws Beverly, MA. I am not joking, I lived there for 24 years and knew them both slightly. I had friends that were close to her. It was an incredibly tough time since we were all so young, but maybe, just maybe, there was a lesson learned in her name and other young men won't make the same mistake. I remember a few years ago a nun or something had been corresponding and all with Jamie to say how he had changed, etc, it was in the paper and everything to get hin out on parole, etc, and the first time it was denied as far as I know. No idea now. With luck, love and thanks, to Amy, would it be that we ALL learned a lesson.

I think you are half right (not being mean, just trying to feel out my memories). She may have gone to Memorial, but her body was, I believe, found in the lake/pond, next to the (now gone) McKay school. It was a middle school in its last years, and now it goes by another name, refurbised and all. I don't know where her parents lived, though I remember being at her grave and I think it was in the Hilltop vincity on the outskirts of Beverly at that time. Long time ago, I don't know if he got a new trial, I sure as heck hope he doesn't. Wonder why nobody mentions the other things that were floating around....if someone is from home, post a message for me.............you'll know what I mean.

im from chelsea,ma

-www.myspace.com/little_fern
*Proud Militant,Delusional H/Hr Shipper!
Team Peyton =)

was she really pregnant???

that was the rumor, as far as I remember, it was true.........

Hey, Just wondering if anyone found any real life photos of the two teenagers or the trial, cant find any anywhere. Its a tragic story and to anyone that knew Amy my condolences to you, it's terrible that she was taken so young!!

Did it really happen in Massachusetts? I live in Mass and i never knew that.

Nothing GOLD Can Stay. cooldance.gif