Horror : I love the Horror board but will miss the movie specific boards the most

I love the Horror board but will miss the movie specific boards the most

No other site has that, that I know of. A board for just about every movie in existence and a board to go along with it. Enjoyed going to the boards for movies like Rings and read all the posts ripping it recently, for example.

-Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come

Re: I love the Horror board but will miss the movie specific boards the

Yup. Was going through every Friday the 13th movie board in the last week and then stumbled on the NEWS when I hit Part 7's page and I thought wow, I can never do this again post Feb. 20th. It really has been a hard pill to swallow. I've been on this site every day for about 20 years now. Horrible news.

Holy crap…20 years?!

AlamoScout210

Yup. Been here for over 17 years (January 2000).

I'm definitely going to miss those individual film message boards. Always get great insight or different point of views regarding those films. Recently I checked out 'Mad Detective' to see what people made of the ending, because I wasn't quite sure myself. But after viewing the board I came away with more of an understanding. Going to miss that. Or even going to an obscure movie, to find out on its board its got its fair share of fans.

Re: I love the Horror board but will miss the movie specific boards the most

Yep that's the killer for me too. There's nothing out there that provides this

One of the things I like… You see an actor or an actress in a movie, and they are not the most popular person in film or they have not been around a while, you can go to the message board and leave a message for them.

They may see it, they may not. They may respond, most likely not, but they KNOW that they have fans.

I would think they might check their IMDB page every once in a while.

Not going to be able to do that anymore.

——————————————-
This post was most likely edited due to lameness.

Yes. I so agree with this. I love doing that too. I'm really going to miss the boards.

Poorly Lived and Poorly Died, Poorly Buried and No One Cried

——————————————-
This post was most likely edited due to lameness.

The true tragedy in this. The best thing about the site. Gone. Astounding, really. I'd throw money at something that provided an alternative.

It wants no straps. - Karl

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000024/nest/158601447">http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000024/nest/158601447

word.

imo

yeah… if they make a ghostbusters(2016) 2 i wont be able to go on here and trash it :<
new wonderwoman movie that will be just awful… where will i go to hate on that?

scarecrow im going to miss you most of all…

Agreed.

a new vocation in life
my love with a knife

Exactly that. I would finish watching one of those bizarre/allegorical/symbolic movies and my immediate reaction would be to check other people's thoughts, opinions and interpretations.

Those individual boards were a great resource for information that weren't always found on the movie's page. Also I got a lot of recs going on those boards I would never get anywhere else.

I collect dead pigeons then I press them between the pages of a book.

Me too.

Re: I love the Horror board but will miss the movie specific boards the most

Gonna miss conversing in real time during shows like TWD, GOT, Svengoolie, and Twilight Zone marathons the most.

I was starting to enjoy the television, actor, movie boards a lot more. Look, I am the first to admit that life will go on. It is just disappointment that a form of entertainment is being cut off from me.

https://brianscarecrow.blogspot.com

I was on the horror board at the beginning of this century as 'scary movie' for a few years. Not been posting a great deal recently but still visit almost every day. I feel sorry for all the serious posters who have built up their profile over the years and made many friends as well.It is a massive disappointment for them. Of course the only positive thing you can say is the trolls will be gone as well but why should the genuine people have to suffer because of them.