Lloyd : the actor who plays lloyd?

the actor who plays lloyd?

it is so funny when his mum tells him he is good looking and there are plenty of fish in the sea (which is such a lie) and he goes 'yer but there all sharks' and cries. best actor by far

Re: the actor who plays lloyd?

hey, be careful.... you never know if the actor will run across this someday curious about what people think about his movies and bam..... he reads hes the ugliest person in the world. dude if your reading your not that ugly, and you rocked in little giants and jack

lol and you olivia sykes you are probably 11 years old and have no consideration for peoples feelings... im not the ugly type but im not the romeo eather and this guy is just cool.. You were awesom in JACK and you were really good as LLOYD :D man... also you came through :D as a 100% GEEK on OC :D Leon :D..

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

you know hes makeing that look work for himself hes probably such a pimp in real life

I have to add that I know the kid personally, and he isn't that cool. Kind of a jerk in actuality. You are right though, he is capable of blowing snot out his nose and attracting women at the same time. Freaky!

I saw this on HBO Family when I was a shorty and I think this movie is by far the greatest coming of age movie of all time. I wish the actor who played Lloyd was in more movies. When I make my movie, he is going to be in it.

Its more funny that the kid has grown up into a nice looking guy. Check out recent photos. Olivia don't you understand about kids going through awkward stages? Just wait till you're old enough to have one.

How about you all stop kissing his ass. The guy is straight up ugly.

You got that right... no offense to him in any way, but a very akward kid who seemed to do nothing about his looks. From Little Giants & Jack to his appearance on Seinfeld and especially on Lloyd, he's had the same exact look with the same goofy expressions basically used as the same type of character. Not exactly a broad-range actor... even child actors have ranges in the characters they play.

Contact lenses & a decent hair-style/cut would have made a huge difference... not acting so goofy would also as well. Sure, it may have worked in the movies for somebody casting a dork, but your entire child-acting career? C'mon!

It is not always up to the actor when they are young. At times it is up to the person in charge of choosing the movies they do. He just fell victim to type casting at an early age and through most of his career. And since is is really hard to get out of that role he may never excape it. But you never know he may pull an Anthony Michael Hall and completely change his image. It could happen.

Crying is just an excuse to blow your nose on someone elses shirt.
Chiemo