The Sopranos : Remember that time?….

Remember that time?….

When Hesh3 didn't know the difference between a simile and a metaphor?

Re: Remember that time?….

Remember the times I made up David Chase quotes and you morons believed them?

Or when Newboob actually posted a picture of himself as his avatar? LOL. Didn't take BDK long to call him out in only the way BDK can.

What makes that doubly hilarious is that it wasn't really a picture of me. It was David Chase and neither one of you knew who the fck it was. Which is no surprise as you and Beatdwn are one and the same person.

Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US 

It was you. You admitted it. It was a picture of a fat Latino trying to look tough and evil. You took it down immediately upon BDK calling you out for it.

Okay. Now you're talking about the picture of chees0 (http://imgur.com/bzR7BtQ.jpg) but it was the Chase picture that confused ButtHoleKidd

Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US 

Test

Oh wow, this account still works. Huge archive dump of BDK shenanigans coming soon.

Huge archive dump of BDK shenanigans coming soon.
For Gods sake, why?

Because some of us - the types that aren't easily offended and can take a joke - find it to be some of the funniest character art ever seen online.

Keep in mind I'm mostly talking about the bystanders, not those that pretend they can see through "trolling" yet get involved in it anyway.

http://s8.zetaboards.com/ShawnMcLean/index/

Keep in mind I'm mostly talking about the bystanders, not those that pretend they can see through "trolling" yet get involved in it anyway.

In before the purge!

LOL youre just another loser with a tiny dick who is a legend in his own mind.

-

DIE, FANBOY, DIE

Me? *beep*, really?!

Because some of us - the types that aren't easily offended and can take a joke - find it to be some of the funniest character art ever seen online.
So you find moronic and childish behavior, some of the funniest character art you've ever seen online.

Well, that says a lot more about you than those you mock.

I always found him puerile and tedious.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is the lowest form of conversation.

Putin? that u? what were u doing on the Sopranos board @Vlad.?

suck it.

That’s not my account.

“Anyway” - Joe Biden

yeah i just checked the posting history. altho this person posted on GoT board, too, they/it doesnt sound like u at all.

but i saw Meanie posting there. yes.gif

suck it.

Sometimes it does, though. I think it was someone else emulating me because I didn’t ever bother with that board.

“Anyway” - Joe Biden